Reviews for Infection
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
The pacing here is excellent.

Is this the first story you've written, or the first you've posted on fictionpress? I'm pretty impressed. Conflict is solid, characterization is good, and everything fits together nicely. Good job.

You could do a little to spice it up. You're not trying many things with style and structure here, and the voice isn't very distinct. But all the part and pieces are present, which is always the first step.

Nice. More later?
-Liv
AnarchyTyson chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Nickolai, 15, mildly buff, foriegn exhange student from russia, two machetes. Thanks, bro.
sweenytodd chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
David scares me, like seriously. It's kinda like Charles's dark side. But Charles is already a bad ass to me, he doesn't need David lol
Guest chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
nice.

How about "Zombie" by the cranberries
Mattii-Richards chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Yay, got a mention hehe. This chapter was brill. Charles on a rampage made me smile. The two rastafariens made me laugh. UNCLE JEB!
iWolfy chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Hello

I just joined today and your story was thhe first to catch my attention. I have been reading. All day and it has only ever gone up, never down. I love the whole story line and, though I thought Charles and Richard made a good couple, I also like Charles and Kurt.

Uncel Jeb makes me laugh and I like Major Noose. That creepy priest freaked me out and the death of the two kids made me cry.

Amanda seems like a good person, but is she pregnant? Leaving us on a cliffy is mean XD

Keep up the work, I am adding it to my faves x
km21095 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Been lurking for a while, reading your story. It's had me hooked since I found it. Kinda inspired me to start putting up a refined version of a zombie story I wrote a few years back. Check out the introduction I posted if you have time, let me know what you think?

That last chapter of yours was a little short compared to most, though, update soon!
Ashbrie13 chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Hellooooooo! I love your story!

If the theme song hasn't been used already, try Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace :3
sweenytodd chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
oh no...oh yes! so many emotions fluttering in my stomach lol i kept checking back for a new chapter like everyday!
Mattii-Richards chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Omg! Is she pregnant? If so, is it Richards? Leaving us on a cliffy...not cool XD
The part with Kurt made me laugh.
unconscious willpower chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
I have finally caught up with this story! Hooray!
I've been reading many zombie stories on here and keep coming back to this one.
Ok, so, this story is exceptionally good, I can relate easily to the characters and I totally understand the crazy dad with all the weapons stacked everywhere. Also, I really like how you interact with your audience. It makes it plain to see that you just enjoy writing this as much as we enjoy reading.

Here goes: Song is "Cheap Beer!" by FIDLAR on repeat of course.

Thanks man.
Inactive Walker 999 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hello, I am Silver Sooner from Luther, Oklahoma (U.S.A)! I just want to let you know that I believe your story (Infection) is awesome so far! I have only read the first chapter and I'm already hooked. I write stories of friendship, racial intolerance, sexuality issues and love. I have recently gotten hooked on the AMC television show The Walking Dead. I plan to write some stories about zombies in the near future if you're interested. Thanks for posting this story and I'll review your story again when I get caught up. Keep up the good work and best wishes from the United States of America!
Ashbrie13 chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Oooooooooh cat.
Mattii-Richards chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
O-M-G! This was just epic. I like Amanda, she reminds me a little of Michonne from 'The Walking Dead'.
little.lett chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
I love this chapter theres hope that richard and charlie will find each other... i love it
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »