Reviews for What is Love?
Loukia chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Hey! Wow, I haven't checked my fictionpress account since a long time. I can't believe I forgot about it for a while... But I was so happy I saw that your had three brand new, chapters waiting to be read by me!

And it was not a disappointment! It's so nice to see the character developing and just learning and learning. I bet if she saw herself back in chapter one she'd be horrified. Great! Really great! You keep getting better! Don't stop what you're doing. Really.

I can not wait for what you have in store for us.

(Grey sounds mega hot).

Hahaha. Is there something I should know?
one.more.sunrise chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter! It really flows nicely as they get ready, the way you intersperse dialogue with little actions like putting on eyeliner or even fluffing the couch cushions gives it a good pace.
one.more.sunrise chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
This is awesome! Even better than ch. 1, which was good! I love how she knows him so well, but isn't blatantly obsessive. Ok, I have a New Zealand question for you: is the 'football' you refer to soccer, or American football?
one.more.sunrise chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hmm. First, I really like this. You've created a strong character who readers can relate to. She knows herself well, which means you know her well. And that makes me want to know her well too. One little thing: I don't think it works so well when you say "to be honest, frankly". Maybe picking one of the two would be better? Anyways, this is a great start! Now onward to chapter 2...
Loukia chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Darling, I'm so proud of you. I'm really looking forward to what you have in-store for the readers. I seriously don't know what's going to happen and I really want to know what happens to this character.

Keep up the great work! Your writing is already great, you go straight to the point and you don't babble and stray off what is meant to be said.

DFTBA