Reviews for Judge Me
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Thank you for that no triangle comment, I can't tell you how sick of them I am, the way I see it, if you can't decide between two dudes(or girls) then maybe you don't deserve either of them.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Okay question, I'm not sure if I just missed it or not, but you never actually described what Elizabeth looks like, you described Darren, Anthony and Cindi(kind of) but not her.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Lol her dad is lying on the ground coughing up blood, why did she take the time to pick up her books and brushed them off.
Kirihime chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
love love love love love love! Omg this was amazing.
Ray-Anne chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
This was quite interesting. I liked the concept. A little bit of the Giver meets thatonenovelIcan'tthinkof.

Good writing
Ume2Plum chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story. It was cute and enjoyable till the last chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
What did she put as the answers to her judjing papers? You missed a great moment to build character, value charge, story spine, and layering.
inkspots chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Hello! I've been absolutely loving our stories since I discovered them a few days ago. :) I'm really glad to have stumbled upon your work. You have a great voice and I love how you develop your characters and their relationships. Just thought to pop a review to say that the quote you used in this chapter is actually from Monica's song, Angel of Mine (which is a lovely and sweet song). :) Just in case you'd have liked to know. More power to you and your writing! :) I look forward to reading more by you.
whatdotheydream chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! I want to be the honary maid of honor! And the honary godmother! Oooooh, imagine what a nice grandmother Darren's mother would be! . This was so adorable! I love this epilogue! I'm sad it's done though... :(
whatdotheydream chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
Cindi magic! That was cute! Haha, that was funny when she rejected the offer to become a warrior! . I liked the little speech she gave, it was sweet. .
whatdotheydream chapter 28 . 2/28/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! In your FACE, Anthony! He's sure getting what he deserved! Magic's his forte, huh? Not anymore! .
whatdotheydream chapter 27 . 2/28/2013
Ewwwwww, math! . Awww, this was really cute, ESPECIALLY the end! ;) Ohhhhhh, but Beth and Anthony are such brats!You did an extremely good job at disguising their personalities, I never would've guessed!
whatdotheydream chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
OMG! Sorry I've been gone, I've had no internet! I'm so sad I didn't get to comment on your lovely chapters! I still will, even though ypu've already finished. T-T Kawaii is cute in japanese, my friend is taking language classes, so I know. . This chapter was so cute! Her dad was so frickin REAL, I could imagine my dad doing that, haha! It made me laugh! The interaction between Darren and Cindi was super-duper KAWAII! Eek, assassins! They give me nightmares! They're so cold and evil!
breatheforlove2m chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
I really really love this story, for me it was short and sweet not too much drama which I really liked about it. It was also really easy to understand and flowed very well, so thank you for writing this!
Silvia Hearten Calen chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
To sum it up: AWESOME! Absolutely loved it. Especially the part of Cindi's magic, that was really cool! Am sad the story is over, but absolutely can't wait to read this new one you're writing. :D
228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »