Reviews for Judge Me
whatdotheydream chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
T-T Thanks for the tissue. Because I REALLY need it! T-T This chapter was so sad...And now I'm scared because she said that the voice was familiar, and that's never good! BUT THE END WAS ADORABLE! . Awww, I ship them! .
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
Ooooohhhh totally... fun! Warrior time bitches! They gon make a kick ass couple yo! Heh I hope she gets her revenge... and some back bone. -
Guest chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
it's BETH! The assassin is Beth! She's been acting pretty strange lately. It can't be the mothers cause they're too nice for it. We could suspect Darren's mom, but she's too sweet.
Princess97 chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
partners in crime! Whooo!
PalindromePen chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
No! Legon! Whyyyyyyyyyy?
In other news, darn. I really wanted a hint. Alright, I'll wait. Hey, about how many other chapters are there left?
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
Omg. Darren is so awesome! The last line was so sweet. I'm crying right now. Poor Legon. :(

I bet. Killing off Legon must have been super depressing.
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
OMG. NO! How could you kill of Legon?!

Well, that's what I come to. Bahh. Poor Cindi. :( Poor me! Legon was my favorite character! And you kill him!

I should have figured he'd be the first to go. He was just too amazing.

Amazing! I love this story so much! :)
Silvia Hearten Calen chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
Wow, has it been a looooonnnnngggg time since I've been on here! But I've caught up completely with the story now! :D And I must say it's been a blast reading it. I'm glad Darren and Cindi were able to work things out. Now they just have to deal with the fact someone(s) wants Cindi and the Judges, but mainly Cindi since she ruined their first assination plan, dead. Now, if Legon dies in the next chapter, I'm going to be extremely sad. :( So I hope he makes it and the cloaked assassin gets killed instead. :) Now is the cloaked assassin already someone us readers already know, I wonder? 'Cause if it is, I have an idea on who it might be, but at the same time I don't really like that particular character so it's most likely someone else. Well, I guess I'll find out as the story comes along, huh? :) So please please post soon!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Omg what if its Darren's dad! Totally update soon please, and ooh I hope Cindi fights! And holds her own in it! Yay!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Great twist! Don't kill off Legon! I love him too much! I love how Cindi and Darren made up at the beginning!
PalindromePen chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
I wonder if the cloaked person is one of the Judges...could you give us a hint, perhaps? :D Pretty please?
Black-Star123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The story is interesting but I'd personally change the beginning. The MC waking up as the start of the story is dull and cliche. It doesn't engage the reader straight away and makes it harder to get into the story.
Hope this tip helps :).
whatdotheydream chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Whoosh. BIG BIG relief here. THE MAKE UP SCENE WAS LIKE, I DON'T KNOW! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME USE THE ENTIRE THESAURUS FOR THE WORD CUTE? . Because I think I have to! . Anyways. LEGON! NO! If you kill him off I'll CRY! So THERE. .
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
I am so happy that Cindi and Darren made up and are going to go out on a date, but I am worried about Cindi and Legon now. Mostly Legon.
bookppl93 chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
._. Do people just like putting me in a depressing mood or something?
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »