Reviews for Destiny
myheart4you chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Although I'm kind of confused as to where the storyline is going, (I think I missed a few chapters), your writing had definitely improved.
myheart4you chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Nah, not a weird place to stop.

Okay, much better. There were a lot less mistakes, and it was actually better. I'd appreciate if you described more about the pregnancy, it's not like she's not going to feel anything at almost nine months. She should be feelin the baby practically doing back-flips, her back should hurt (her stomach is heavy at this point) and all of that.

Anyway, all in all much better
myheart4you chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Aww, it's so cute how she already cares about the baby. I love it :)
Totally the opposite of my story haha.
I did notice that you have a lot of grammar and punctuation mistakes. If you want, I can give you my email and I could edit it to see what you're looking for :)
Hummus chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Aww so sad I really hope that in the nxt chappie they stop fighting update soon

Hummus chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
ITS HUMMUS! lol awww poor des I hope she doesn't stay too mad update soon

Hummus chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
He omg this chapter cracked me up! Brians gotta do what she tells him now hahaha never mess with a pregnant woman! LOL update soon

myheart4you chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
I don't even understand how someone can have the audacity to criticize a dead person, especially to their daughter.
myheart4you chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Yeah, not too horrible when it gives you a sense of power.
I'm kinda confused with the whole "sister pregnant but her mom's not" thing, but I guess I was supposed to be.
Nice chapter
myheart4you chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
I don't like her dad. Her dad is dumb. He shouldn't be leaving his daughter when she's pregnant.
Stupido.
Update soon!
myheart4you chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Oh, yeah, I forgot about the minor detail that he is in the CIA. Oh you and your spy stories :P
I've heard that when you hear a baby's heartbeat, it sounds more like a blip-ing noise than an actual thump. Anyway.
Pretty good, I can tell you are already impricing on your writing from chapter 1 :)
Aine eniA chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
more descriptions...
Wouldnt-wanna-be-anyone-but-me chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Aww audreys being nice now! I can't wait for more so UPDATE!

myheart4you chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love that Sarah Dessen book, and I also have a strang obsession with teen pregnancy books. (But only if they are good)
776123 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
awsm please update asap...! 3
BlackSoulDeathKid chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
so this seem almost like the story of my life lol. well for starters both of our names are Destiny (that's one reason why i clicked on this story the other because of Sarah Dessen). both of our first boyfriends broke up with us and we both had our own drastic ways of coping with the break up. but overall its a good story. just needs a little bit of proofreading that's all.