Reviews for I, Slenderman
Katrina Angoline chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
my answer to the slender man's questions are these: i'll run from him, i'll leave him or fight him off, i look at him as an evil, cruel monster-freak!
Xeno Zoology chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
So souls travel to another dimension according to this fic...
Mar Qaroll chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Different, indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps I'm unlucky; I usually find such pathetic Slenderman stories, including ones from his (It, what have you) perspective...
This is the first good one I've read from his perspective.

It'd be nice to find more with this neutral mindset. I agree with that perception of him.
Asea chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
wow. this is purely and truly the BEST slender fic I have ever read. I love it. it is amazing.
You're an amazing writer.
Abracadabra41 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is - by far - the most well written story I've ever read on here. There are a lot of Slender stories, some of which are very good, but this perspective tops them all. In my opinion, it wasn't scary at all but instead, so peaceful and... beautiful. You did an amazing job. I feel like this is how he actually is; seemingly scary to us humans because we don't understand or stop to think, but to him, it's not about killing or being evil or anything, it's just how he is. So perfect!
-Abracadabra
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is pure awesome but freaky! XD
deducemedetective chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
OH MY GOD. I honestly love you for this. Like, seriously. Words cannot describe how freaking awesome this is. :D
MichelleMichaelis chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is very enticing! I have been a big fan of the slender man mythos since it surfaced! I never thought to look through his eyes but I feel you did a great job!
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I'm not usually this immature, so please excuse me, but I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! I LOVE THE SLENDERMAN! I've always wanted to play the game but my dad wouldn't let me, so I'm stuck wondering where I'd get before I lost my sanity on it.

-Hermie