Reviews for Just A Walk In The Park
Irisheyes chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
I LOVED IT. You are fantastic!
I LOVE Doctor Who !
pINk aNd GreeN CandyStripE chapter 23 . 10/25/2013
Really a nice read. Nice and light hearted. :)
Abbey chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Very interesting start :)
Caverage chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
This was really and surprisingly well written. I decided to keep reading this and not so my homework... And I enjoyed every chapter (:
Wallflower.x chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oh I am loving this! And also, ignore the part in my last review about checking for updates - just realised this is a complete story! yay!
Wallflower.x chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really like your writing style! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for updates! I don't read many stories on this site, but yours has really captured my interest! :D
KaylaHeart chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm hooked! So sweet, I can relate to Rebecka a little. Good job!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
I wish they both just admitted they liked each other already because they are perfect and I'm glad Jake is changing for the better. Merry Christmas too! :) Please update soon
twilightwinter chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Um
Ok... Plz keep writing I really don't get the story line here?
babyVEE chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Wow, I just spent my time finishing up your story instead of writing mine haha. I don't know what kind of pointers you will like me to give you but if I'm to be honest with you then here goes. I think it's cute and sweet how Jake really wants Rebecka, and the same for Rebecka who clearly has a strong character. However I do think that you can express their feelings a little bit more as it seemed a little bit rushed, maybe have an entire chapter on Rebecka and another chapter on Jake? (Just a suggestion, you don't have to do it) I don't know if it's just me but there are some parts that are confusing to understand which threw me off a little. I think you can develop Jake and Rebecka's character a little bit more and work on their feelings for each other. Maybe you can slow down the story a little bit and not rush it, such as slowly talk about their daily lives to give them more of a character or something. There are so spelling errors and grammar but hey, no one's perfect, if you do have time you can go back and edit all those!

Sorry for the long review, but I hope that this is the kind of pointers you are looking for, I'm not a great writer myself so this is what I felt when I was reading your story but keep up the good work and I'm sure you can get there!
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Yay! You finally updated! Haha good chapter though:)
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Im glad she forgave him. Sweet chapter. I also thought last chapter was good too. Depressing but good. :)
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
This chapter was a bit confusing...I think it migh help if you put which point of veiw you are talking in. It was hard to follow at times because of this. Was this the new girls girlfriend's point or veiw? It's good though besides that:)
OrenjiNeko chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Nice. I hope to read it til the latest chapter. :)
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
He should have gone and apologized the Ginne. It was her that he failed first. It would have also gone a long way toward showing his worth to Rebeckah again.

Rebeckah is a great character. Her friendship with Ginne is only one example that you've shown us of how special she is. In my school the foreign exchange students were actually well-liked and super popular. Their novelty and accents made them seem cooler. This story is unfortunate in that respect... and probably more common than what I witnessed.

Is there something more wrong with Rebeckah? Something other than the stabbing?
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »