Reviews for Windy Black Road
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hi, long time no speak. I loved the way the words sounded together. So angered and yet simple with such in depth description and so vivid. Great job.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Bittersweet.
UnpredictableMe chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great! would you review some one my poems? like closet poet and waiting for love? i wrote those today! thanks!
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It was hauntingly beautiful with vivid imagery... I don't know why but it made me think of twisted black trees... O.O Probably not the image you wanted to get across... I also thought it was quite like having your closest friend turn your back on you at a crucial moment in your life without knowing how to cope with it :'(
It was really beautiful; keep it up :3
Monster the Vamelfaer chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
The meaning in this poem confuses me, but I really love the imagery. I'm not much into dark poetry, but this poem had it's own sense of beauty. )
As soon as I read "lost souls" it made me think of the song "Carnival of Souls." Great song by the way, but I forgot who sings it... Breaking Benjamin maybe? Dunno. L
Anyway, interesting poem. :D It makes you think...
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
"So i disppeared and became the wind" is my favorite line. Good job, Naver!
Ineresting and dark. :)
Delilah Brightman chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow. That was powerful. I really like this poem. To me it was about someone who is dependent on someone else, and can't see themselves out of them. But the beauty about poetry is that one poem can have a different meaning to everyone.