Reviews for Better Together
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/6
Cute!
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I read this numerous times before andI was looking for this one-shot FOREVER! So glad I found it because I lov it!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awwww sauce! Hahahaha. So cute. Guhs.
The Siege chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Ahahaha, cute! My favorite line: "Them bitches be crazy. They'd have us married and you knocked up by the end of the week." AHAHAHA. JAMES YOU'RE CUTE. ;)
Paige Cruz chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You have no idea how much I squealed over this. It had the right amount of fluff and sass and weird (in a good way). Wonderful.

Thank you for the awesome oneshot!
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Haha "them bitches be crazy"... not one to ask when the story is already great but, sequel please?
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aww this was cute. And loved the last two lines.

*Ngoc1231*
Giulietta Tolomei chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Hahahaha! This is amazing! LOVE IT!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
AMAZING.
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oooooh, I do love the whole best friends seeing each other scenario, I'd love to read some more about these two. I'd really like to read about their first kiss - even though you've given us a brief outline of how it came about.
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I read this this morning on my iPod and when I started rereading I was like :O what happened? Did my iPod omit some things? But then I read your note and I get it. I like it better now too :D

I really look forward to reading your continuing one-shots with this couple. They've really intrigued me and I don't think their story is complete quite yet.
LeaveThePieces chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very cute!
Serena62 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Not as exquisite as your other stories, but a good read nonetheless. I felt it lacked the intensity your work normally has.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved the oneshot :) I find Dani and James, btw, really endearing, too. I'd love to read more of them!

- bells