Reviews for Daddy's Girl
NorthernShadowedSky chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I totally believed it was Nikita right up until this chapter - but then at the beginning of the chapter I started getting suspicious because it seemed like the ending was going to be so happy. Then I started thinking about how perfect Sarah Gail was, and how perfect characters usually turn out to be the murderers. I realized it was her right around the beginning of the chapter. God, poor Nikita. Brilliant story, beautifully written.
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.
This was fantastic, and had me on the edge of my seat.
Love it!
Maddielove95 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
I figured it out by chap6 I realized that Sarah was just a little TOO innocent... I'm a boss hehe..
Dr. Shadow chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I love it. Not much more I can really say. Great work!
BloodWillSpill chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Man does that girl have a mouth on her! This story is interesting and I have every intention to read more. P.S. What the heck kind of name is Sarah Gail? It seems kind of weird that they won't just call her Sarah. The Gail part is just kind of a deadweight. But it's just a little nitpick.

P.S.S. Hope you wouldn't mind checking out my story "The Glass Curse"! Peace!
TheChaoticOne15 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
your story is amazing so far. I want to keep reading right now but its 2 a.m and i have to wake up at 7 soo.. lol. anyways, not only do you have a great plot and spelling and grammar, but i can relate to Nikita. I'm also the 15 year old stepchild in my home though ive never attempted murder or anything like that.. i just know how it feels to not accept or be accepted by the stepparent. Screaming matches are usually 10 times worse in my house and i get yelled at if i sneeze wrong, but still the same concept. And instead of a little step sister i have 3 step brothers and a step niece, and im the black sheep. Im not sure why im telling you this, i just thought i would let you know i can really connect with your story! and thanks for reading my colossal review! :p
SugarIsHEALTHY chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I KNEW IT!…I just didn't know quite how psycho she really was…jeez that's freaky…
But I really liked the story, so good job :)
2plus2equals5 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I can't say I didn't see that coming, but after all that scheming didn't she think to kill Dinah in a more subtle way, like, not with her father lying there?

Anyway, I enjoyed this story :)
Have you got anything else planned?

As it is at the moment, the last line of this needs fixed a little.
2plus2equals5 chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Ahhh, a dramatic ending!

I tend to just skim over things, and therefore missed the part about Sarah Gail that the other reviewer mentioned. it is a little suspicious... hmmm...

Thanks for updating twice at once :)
2plus2equals5 chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
I take it they never found the ski mask after the stairs incident.

It must be annoying after a bad allergy and always having to check things, and not being to eat snickers bars if you have a nut allergy. I love snickers bars.

Good chapter, and nice length of chapters too. I hate having to read long ones so I always like book with really short chapters. :)
SugarIsHEALTHY chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Wait...It's Sarah Gail, isn't it? That whole "hair tousled" thing and I was like, "Waaaaait...What?" But jeez, Nathan has some anger...
God job :)
2plus2equals5 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I'm wonder if this isn't going to be straightfoward, as in maybe Nikita doesn't realise she's doing it, or it's Sarah Gail, or Nathan really is crazy...
...probably not

What's coming next, I wonder? Is going to be as bad as 'Evangeline'?
2plus2equals5 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Those are going to be his famous last words, aren't they?

I think he needs to catch her doing it on camera or something, not that it would be easy.
This Janna, the voice of reason in the story, he should've married someone like her... unless she has mean children as well.
2plus2equals5 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Good chapter
Maybe it isn't Nikita... maybe it's Sarah Gail!
On a random note, I've never heard of anyone called 'Gail' before. The internet tells me it's a shortened form of Abigail, which means 'source of joy' on one website and 'father's joy' on another. It's a fitting name, then.
2plus2equals5 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
That's why you back up your work, Nathan!
I think you should show the good parts of the relationship between Nathan and Dinah. At the minute I'm thinking, ‘Nathan, why is this woman worth all this hassle?'