Reviews for Fearless
Betusta Morla chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
I love this story, specially the details and well worked plot, that pieces everything together chapter by chapter. Update soon!
heyitsstupidme chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
In my opinion, it is the right time for an Intermission because I could make myself familiar with all the characters of the story and Josh as the main character once again. A lot has happened in this story already and while I'm looking forward to a new chapter, this intermission really does not seem to be out of place at all. Well done! :)
The Infinity chapter 26 . 5/27/2014
Honey. You're the best. You know that right? That was so beautifully done. So... JOSH. The way you described it is exactly how Josh would feel it. It was lovely and I am so satisfied. Also the "no intention of honouring his promise" part made me smile. Of course not. Josh will win this, whether Rafe likes it or not. God I'm just so content I can't stop smiling. I love you and this story and Josh and Rafe and romantic make out sessions that get interrupted by wolf whistles. (Also those wolf whistles were TOTALLY me.) ;D
PervEcToy chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
Um, yum, you spoilt us. Thank you.
dandychance chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
no, no! that was good! seeing Fearless lose his cool was pretty awesome ;)
marginal-utility chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
Seems like the hero likes someone else to take the initiative! :)
Rafe was flirting with the girls with Josh sitting right there, must have been trying to make him jealous.
Wouldn't mind seeing more of the Josh's dad angle.
heyitsstupidme chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
I did read the chapter last week and then forgot to review :( I am glad that I have holidays now. Much less stress. :)

Joshua has not lost one bit of his admiration for Rafe/Fearless. It's sweet, really. Makes me wonder how much they can really be on the same level in their relationship though. And oh, a date! This is going to be interesting. :) I hope they'll be able to enjoy their time together.

Concerning Joshua telling his guest familey about his infatuation with a man, I am glad everyone accepted him in the end. I understand that it is necessary to have patience if people need some time to get used to the idea. However, it is really sad if they do not even try to accept the people who are close to them.

I still love the doctor. He seems to be such a warm and steady person, in the sense that he will be there and patch Josh and Fearless up, no matter how bad the situation seems to be.

I am definitely interested in reading the rest of the story! I would be very happy if you kept me updated. It would be terrible not to know how Joshuas story continues and ends.
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
Ohoho! We are getting somewhere! Whoo! More info and bam! We've got ourselves some action. Please continue! ;)

-NaoEG
DandyChance chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
Aw yay! This chapter was awesome. So you wont be posting here anymore? :O Please let me read more, I love this story so much! (and I would never steal it). As I said before, I like the slow romance (it's frustrating but so satisfying). Fearless taking some initiative might be nice I guess *shrugs* Although IDK if that would be out of character for him. x
marginal-utility chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
I still don't know what to think of the Doc. He is a confusing person.

Too bad the phone ruined Rafe and Joshua's moment!
izziet chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
OMG I love this story so much! It's absolutely amazing! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter so hope you update soon!
Thanks for writing!
The Infinity chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Funny story, "Guest" was actually me... I forgot to log in... xD I've been a bit scatter brained lately so I forget. A lot.

ANYWAY. You're wonderful. This story continues to be wonderful. On top of building up a great and intense romance, you're building up a complex and intriguing mystery that even most cop shows can't succeed at. You should be very proud. Very.

Needless to say I am SO DANG READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OMG A DATE AH. 3

I just want to tell you, "Go all out. They make madly passionate love for three weeks straight the end." Buuuut that wouldn't fit J & F. So as long as we get a nice good make out session thrown in there I'll be pleased. ;) Honestly I will be pleased with whatever you decide. You're brilliant and I have full faith in you. :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
Well, that definitely was a revelation. :)

Your writing's not just mediocre, but you don't have to write about love or anything else, if you don't want to, that is. Life sure is not just about having romantic relationships. I personally have always liked to read about things that aren't all that much connected to real life. I've seen this story more like a story about the mystery that is Fearless and the things he and Josh want to achieve. That's why I have to say that I feel the friendship, maybe a kind of affection between Josh and Fearless and the admiration Josh has for him much more than any romantic love (even though those feelings probably aren't far away from each other).

In this chapter, I liked the interaction between Jeanette and Josh most. She's an interesting character.
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
Really great story. I'm enjoying it so far.
KitsuneQueen chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
I love the plot of this story and ya I was originally in it for the slash. What ever happened to Josh's mom?
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »