Reviews for Fearless
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
Just absolutely wonderful! I loved it! The part with the kiss wasn't what I imagined... it was even better! Please continue! Okay I'll stop yelling now ;)

-NaoEG
Guest chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
That. Was. Perfect.

It was so... THEM. So YOU. It wasn't sexualized, wasn't aggressive. It was soft and unexpected and absolutely heart shatteringly delightful. It more than exceeded my hopes. Only you can write Josh and Fearless/Rafe/Sebastian so well. Goodness.

Also I had a minor heart attack laying here in my bed when Josh called him Sebastian. Of anyone in my family heard, it went something like this: *legs kicking the air and fists pumping* I KNEW ASDFGHJKL OHMYGOD OH JOSH IT'S HIM WE KNEW IT ASDFGHJKL...
And then again when Josh kissed him: YEEEES JOSH YES THATS MY BOY GOD IT'S LIKE I HAD A SON AND HE JUST MADE HIS MOVE ON THE MAN OF HIS DREAMS I AM SO PROUD YOU'RE SO DAMN CONFIDENT JOSH
NightReader chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
First off, I love this story. The complexity of the plot and the depth of the characters is fantastic.

As far as what might happen next: Josh and Rafe find out (through eavesdropping maybe?) that Kevin is working directly for Microft but they still don't know who Microft (assuming that's a code name) is nor where he (or she) might be operating from. As far as what the meeting between Falcon and Kevin could be about, I've no idea.

I'm hoping Josh doesn't get recognized by Kevin.
The Infinity chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
*content sigh* I've missed this one.

I am absolutely ready for the next chapter! I have no idea what's going to happen, but all I know, is I am so ready for Josh to get a kiss. The tension is real. xD

Wonderful work, as per usual. Don't beat yourself up if you're not pleased. It's great.
heyitsstupidme chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
I must admit that I had to reread a bit of the former chapters to remember everything that happened, but it wasn't too hard to remember Kevin, the fiend. :)
Well, they will definitely find a way to get upstairs somehow, but I don't think everything will go by plan. And Rafe... I don't know. There is a resemblance between him and Fearless, but I can't really think of them as one man. Rafe's might use his prickly behaviour as a way to distance himself from Josh, since he doesn't have his scarf. I wonder how everything is going to fit together in the end.

And this chapter wasn't badly written at all. Of course I'm waiting for the confrontation with Falcon, but this chapter showed us more from Rafe and maybe also Josh. And it made me want to know the solution to the mistery that is Fearless even more.

Thank you for updating, dear! :)
SneakySpy chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
I'm so glad to see this updated! Though I did go back and re-read the previous couple of chapters for refresher. I understand writers block and I think all authors should to take the time they need, otherwise the whole story might be completely abandoned. Even if you take a long time to update, as long as you're updating, I'm happy and will stick with the story.

Moving on, great chapter as usual (nice and long too!) it was good to see Fearless' "real" persona and have him interact with Jake, and poor Jake by the way, Rafe torturing him with that whole Jeanette situation. On the other hand, Jake's hurt brings me pleasure, I love a little (lot) hurt and comfort emotionally and/or physically. Again, love the chapter and until next time!
EUKTDOE chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
Oh, Josh. xD You poor little kitten. One just wants to hug you. Hit you on the head, too, but that is secondary.
I am now reasonably certain (around 90%) that Rafe is Fearless OR his twin telepathic brother, which is also a possibility. ;)
Also, Josh I second that. Don't say something weird and then pretend you haven't! Gah!
Also, also, also Rafe/Josh interactions where Rafe is kind or shy/apologetic, turn me into a fangirling poodle of goo. Seriously. I am that pathetic. :D

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter,
Talia.
DandyChance chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
Oh god, it's been so long and I have the shitist memory. I have to go back and find out who Kevin is now.
(But I am glad you're back)
MintyChapstick chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
Oh, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, this chapter wasn't crap at all! Poor Joshua didn't have the best of times though. Lol. He needs a hug and maybe a good make out session. ;) Thanks for updating, I look forward to more!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
Oooh. Well isn't this a pleasant surprise! I don't know if I'm too happy about Kevin... though ill give him a chance, but only if he dies! I have no clue about what's going to happen... anything could, but please make it good! Please continue ;)

-NaoEG
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
part 2 : lol. I was typing out the review on my mobile and accidentally clicked post without finishing.

I just wanted to add I love the bantering
Its hilarious: one of my favorite thing about the story.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Your story is great.
Josh is absolutly adorable when he defends fearless ;;
Hmm... At first I was worried about josh's hero complex and the possible angst but its been blown to hell. Im glad to see the romance moving towards fluff U
izziet chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
I love this story! It's amazing and so captivating that I couldn't stop reading! I hope you update soon so I can continue reading :D

luv izziet
heyitsstupidme chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
Even though it's 'just' an intermission chapter, I actually think it is quite important because it tells us a lot about Josh. I especially liked the beginning and the ending of the chapter. It just really fit. In German I'd say 'Es hat das Kapitel rund gemacht.'
One little thing: I think little stars or lines or whatever between two praragraphs when you make a time warp would probably be very effective because the reader knows automatically that a new scene starts.
I'm curious if we'll meet Hendrick again sometime. I think I've already told you this, but I really like the way you write. It makes me want to analyze everything the characters, especially Josh, say and do.
Reading this chapter was a good thing to end the week end with, I liked it a lot and I'm really looking forward to the next one. You're an amazing writer, dear. 3
MintyChapstick chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
Can't wait for more, I totally love this, and the tension between Josh and his hero is just tooooo good! Worth staying up WAY past my self-imposed bedtime to read this whole thing in one night. :P
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »