Reviews for Fearless
DandyChance chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Wow, this story is awesome. The fact that English is your second language only makes it even more amazing. I really like the slow romance and teasing moments of intimacy, it's a nice build up. I'm excited for more :D
SneakySpy chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
I'm sooo glad to see an update again (cheers!) wether it's an interlude or a main story update, an update is an an update and this story will always remain in my top favorites. Until next time!
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
After the first few chapters I was stuck, its funny AND smart and I really like this story. I think Doc's significant other should be either a young nerdy female or an older cool male, but that's just my opinion so do as you wish :) please continue whenever you can, I'm looking forward to the next chapter as I'm sure it will be exciting ;)

-NaoEG
Starlette420 chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
Oh another add! This was amazing. I love this hendrick fellow. Will we be seeing him again? I hope so! It would be really cool if HE was fearless...but I don't think he is.
I love the background for josh. It makes me love him even more!
Okay so I think the doc deserves a powerful, independant woman who falls in love with him out of nothing other than his awesomeness. :D maybe a fellow doctor.

So ive been horrible really. Not messaging you back properly. And it all boils down to...this stupid phone. Its so hard to type on it. So please forgive me dear. And expect a long review once I get a laptop. Which should be within the next few weeks! :)
3 talk to you soon. And dont ever doubt yourself or your writing. Every new chapter reels me in again like the first one did :)
EUKTDOE chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Thank you for mentioning me. But, damn, now I feel guilty for not reviewing. xD
On that note: Your story is awesome, interesting and pretty damn good. Joshua is wonderful sweetheart at the same time as being an (more often then not) utter idiot, but he is a CUTE (and funny, shouldn't forget that) idiot so he's forgiven. :) Fearless is cool, strong, cool, badass and did I perhaps say COOL?! :D Doctor's OK, too. No preferences whatsoever about his lover.
Unfortunately (or maybe not) for your literary pursuits, I am not a person that knows how to give constructive criticism. I gloss over (or outright ignore) grammar mistakes (well, as long as it isn't Tarzan English), whether I like the drama (and the way the plot is going) depends utterly on the day and weather and I can't keep the names straight on my best days.

P.S. I hereby declare that any and all grammar mistakes on this review are not mine. A Invisible Virtual Rabbit put them there.
Starlette420 chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
I feel so horrible for taking so long. :( I feel like I've let you down. The thing is I've been really busy. And I'll tell you all about it! If you would like. But right now I shall review like I've never reviewed before!

Firstly, balalaika's story was even more amazing than I had imagined it would be. You perfected it. It was like reading a fairytale. You REALLY have a way with words. I swear up and down you could be a famous writer. You could be the next shakespeare. But I know you just do it for kicks so I'll leave it alone for now ;D
I think Balalaika and the doc are a PERFECT match. They both are hurting from their pasts. And they both need someone to live for. I wonder if that is where you were going or if I'm just an outside of the box thinker.
And I must address the josh/fearless affection. SO ADORABLE! I wasn't expecting Josh to be so bold and actually touch fearless like that. But it was so cute and perfect. You surprise me everytime, I truly enjoy reading your work. I can't wait until fearless is unmasked. But now you have me a little confused. I thought it was rafe, but now it might be...
What's his name? The head of police. You know who I mean. Haha. But yeah, you've confused me. So now I'm dying for the unmasking.

Just want to say it was amazing and you have no idea how bad I feel for disappearing there for a while. I'm still your biggest fan! And I hope to chat soon about all this. PM me my dear :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
I just npticed you updated. This chapter might be one of my favourites. The first half really reminded me of Irene Adler from Sherlock and I really like the way you wrote that part and I could just imagine Balalaika in my head.
The tension is building up and I don't mind waiting a bit longer, since it would be a bit weird if Fearless suddenly took off his mask and confessed his feelings for Josh. The next chapter will probably be very exciting, so I look forward to that. :)
The Infinity chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Another wonderful update.

I loved getting to know Balalaika's story; her character fascinates me.

And, of course, some FearlessxJosh cuteness is much appreciated. ;D
krlsen chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
:D
heyitsstupidme chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Sorry, this review comes a bit late. I was very busy with school on Monday and Tuesday.
I could see the Doctor and Josh in my head, sitting there and drinking glass after glass. It wasn't surprising that Josh volunteered to be the extra diver. :)
And I liked that we got to see Balalaika again. Nobody's as cool as her. Fearless did seem a bit desperate.
That probably wasn't my favourite chapter, but I enjoyed reading the chapter nonetheless.
Which concert did you go to? Sounds like you had a great time. :)
Kyra chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Wink wink nudge nudge
Starlette420 chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Finally! I was thinking you had disappeared somewhere. I wanted to cry.
Anyways...fearless is being too fearless at the moment and I kind of want to slap him a little bit. If josh gets hurt...I might cry.
I'm not going to lie...this chapter confused me in places. But I worked it out. So fearless is rafe then. Called it! I would very much appreciate some romance. Sounds very good to me. I'm completely all over the place right now. I apologize. Who did you go see in concert? I'm jealous already.
I really love this. Please don't stop being awesome. Ever.
Much love!
The Infinity chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I do want romance. Or, rather, MORE romance. Josh and Fearless had a nice little moment in this chapter that made me so happy! :,D

This story is so grand. Balalaika is such an interesting character. I kind of like her. :D

Doc is wonderful, as usual. Love that man.
enbuscadenuncajamas chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
WHile I can't help but thinking Josh is a little... off at times (cough! pathetic cough!) I find myself strangely hooked onto the ups and downs of his obsession. And the Fearless plot is ever so intriguing...
The Infinity chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
Mm mmm mm.

Could your writing get any better? Wonderful. Simply wonderful.

"The kind of flush girls get when their number one inapproachable crush strolls by on a sunny, school-free afternoon, sleeves pulled back past the elbow and one classy button of his classy shirt undone, skin showing as he tilts back his head to take a sip of the scandalously pricy banana milkshake he's bought at that silly little shop you frequent over the holidays and a drop rolls past his bottom lip, thick and juicy, ripe and fruity, slowly making its way down in a wet, slippery trail only to scooped up. Licked at. Tongue darting and lips nipping. That was the kind of look Joshua was sporting."

Hell yes. That imagery just... asdfghjkl. YES.

And I am very excited about this Rafe character. (The name totes suits him). ;D

And very VERY excited about the future fluff of JoshxFearless (I read the Q & A).

Keep it up! :D

And Josh? The other character I like most, well, Irene WAS one, but other than her definitely the Doc. Gotta love him.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »