Reviews for Fearless
heyitsstupidme chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
That was a long chapter and an awesome one, too. I thought Josh is totally crazy for going back there (wearing a fake mustache). Jeffrey is such a sweetheart for helping Josh. Rafe is very cool and the name really suits him. This story is something special, because the plot consists of so much more than just the love story of two characters. I love the mystery and I look forward to the last chapter(s), when every piece will fit together. I also look forward to the next chapters and the time Josh and Fearless are going to have together. I think the conversation you had with Josh in the end was a great idea. I thought adding a new character would make everything more complicated, but Rafe definitely has potential to become my favourite character. I don't really understand why this story doesn't have more reviews yet. It has depth, amazing characters and a great, interesting plot and you put so much work into it.
I enjoy reading it a lot and I especially liked this chapter so much.
Oh, and the Doc is epic.
Starlette420 chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
*grinning from ear to ear*
I seriously am considering your consideration. If you dedicate this story to me I may just faint. My god you just made my whole LIFE! Haha.
Who (besides Josh) is my favorite character? Why fearless of course. But next in line is rafe. I feel like I know him on a deeper level now. And you sure do know how to make a character pretty irresistible. Something I could never do with words. You're such a good writer. If I were a publisher I would snag this up in a heartbeat.
Now about the chapter...thank you SO much for giving Josh someone else to trust. Fearless is only one guy after all. And I see the doc as an old wise man you go to for advice...not for help in a tight spot. And little ol jeffrey (sweet as he is) isn't much help either. Although he did a wonderful job getting Josh in safely.
And a sulking Fearless? Cutest thing I've ever read haha. And its hard for a guy like him to be labeled cute. I'm ready for the lovin soon to come. :D I think they both deserve it now.
Oh and my new theory is...fearless is rafe. I'm not ready to bet on that yet though. But I have to have theories.
Anyways, this add made my night. You have no idea haha. This is by far my favorite story I've ever read. I could go into why. But I would wind up with my foot in my mouth and too many words of nonsense. Just know that I love it and am absolutely dyeing for the next chapter.
Tell Josh his number one fan wants him to stop ogling the sexy new character because he and fearless are made to be. UNLESS they are one and the same. O.o otherwise I call dibs. :D
bookworm 1708 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Hey, I only got some of your message. It cut off after where you said you were a slash fangirl. The reason I didn't login is because fictionpress is because it's being a dick right now. Thank you for replying though.
P.S. Call me Kyra
Guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Sorry I didn't get your full message, something about it being too long? I only got up to "Also, I'm a slash fangirl. .." could you re send the last part? Thank you for your time.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I got your message, but unfortunately it got cut off due to length and i only got to the end of "Also, I'm a slash fangirl. .." could you resend it? Thank you for your time.
bookworm1708 chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
So I've calmed down enough to review. You see after chapter 15 I checked this story daily, when I woke up in the morning, after I came home from school and before I went to bed, sometimes twice before I went to bed convinced every time that this story had been updated palms sweating breath held in anticipation only to be let down. Eventually, by day nine, I grew numb, but still checked the and behold the story had been updated, with difficulty I shook off my indifference becoming excited as I read only to find out the chapter contained only a few texts between the two main characters and an author's note at the end saying the chapter was early. Needless to say I was hot. However, I eventually got over my anger and read other things simply checking this story every four days, or so until this chapter. Still I'm suffering from a lack of main character closeness, but I liked the fireman bit.
The Infinity chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
-When you're about to lose it, try picturing me as a fire fighter

That's what I do when I'm horny

I really don't know what to say to that-

Made my goddamn day. And I definitely needed a boost today. Thanks for that.

Jeff -can I call him Jeff?- is progressing nicely. He doesn't replace Irene... but he's he's own person. I like the kid.

I like this story. Imma propose to it.

:D
heyitsstupidme chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
I really enjoy reading Fearless' and Joshua's cute little text message talks. And Jeffrey is so adorable. I like all of Joshu'a 'new family'. I hope nothing will happen to them. And Balalaika's is as cool and tough as always. It was great to read something about her again. I really like Fearless when he's brave and just, you know, fearless. :)
But when he talks to the Doc or Josh, even though he's still grumpy, he's just so different. He seems to show more emotion and it seems like he really likes Josh. I don't think Josh had the smartest plan, but I can't wait for Josh and Fearless to see each other again (and maybe have that date?).
Cheers for the super long chapter! They are always long, but this time, you wrote especially much, so thank you. :)
Starlette420 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Wow! This one was filled with plot wasn't it. :D
Fearless going to badass Balaika (sp?)...thats a new one. Why on earth would he ask her for help? But she hasn't killed him yet so that's a plus. And i thought Christian was fearless' name :( so close but si far from knowing the truth. And what the heck does Josh think he's doing...going into the place that kidnapped and tortured him for two days straight. Why oh why is he so stupid? And getting Jeffrey wrapped up in it all as well. I'm not very happy with him at the moment.
But I loved the family time you added in. :D Jeffrey is pretty adorable. Only thing I would haved liked more of was the mother. I like her. And the texts between him and fearless...so cute. What was the animal Josh likes? I can't remember but it literally made me laugh out loud.
So...i missed this so much. It probably hasn't been that long since the last update but to me it felt like forever. I just love it! I needed my Josh fix so THANK YOU for making my night. You truely did. I ask one thing this time...no more torture for josh? I know he's being silly but please don't torture him again. I don't think I could take it. Haha. Other than that...keep up the good work, and let the plot thicken because the more it does, the closer we get to Josh/Fearless action. Oh! And I caught that little tidbit of flirting in those texts. Josh is obviously in need of some fearless time XD and I think fearless is in need of some Josh time. It was hilarius. Anyways great add and I hope to see another one soon. Sorry this is so long :/
Fumiki chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
lol I love Josh as a teenager! I also like Jeffrey, he's adorable. I hope he remains in this story! But I wonder if Fearless would get jealous when he heard about Jeffey, seeing as Jeffrey is cute and he adored Josh in almost the same way as Josh adored Fearless. If he did get jealous, then that'd be cute XD Those little text messages is so cute, and the way Josh scrambled to get his phone whenever he got a new message is adorable. I can't stop smiling when I read it XD

Anyway, a date for Josh and Fearless sounds wonderful! Thanks for updating, this chapter made my day! :D
The Infinity chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
OOH, I adore this new character! He's so adorable.

Great chapter, built up more of Josh's character. And he is one wonderous character.

Good job! I'm here if you need anything! :D

Yours truly,
Lil' Monster
heyitsstupidme chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad you updated and we could read about Josh arriving at his new home.
Aww, Jeffrey seems to be really cute. Will he be an important character? I think he could be one.
I liked Josh and Fearless acting all couple-y with their cute SMS talk. :)
A date night or something like that would be great.
It seems like Josh has a nice place to live now. Even though he has to share a room, he seems to be pretty content.
I also liked the flashbacks to Joshua's past in the beginning. They told us more about him and his life.
I really look forward to another chapter with Fearless in it. And maybe we will see Balalaika soon? She's so badass. :)
Starlette420 chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
I see! I loved Josh as a teenager. And i love little jeffrey. You have made me SO happy you don't even know. Thank you!
I miss fearless and Josh together but that texting was so cute it more than made up for it. Fearless is like a big teddybear...when it comes to josh anyways. XD I love them.
I would love a Josh/Fearless date. Always happy to get the slash going. But other than that, i think a nice conversation between josh and the mother...lisa was it?...would be sweet. I think he deserves a nice motherly figure that he can go to. I hope this family takes him in and shows him as much love as he deserves. I have a feeling though...that maybe theres more to it than just some random family taking him in. I think this christian fellow is fearless...and who christian is exactly i dont know...maybe the older son?
Anywho, your adds are always a highlight to my day and thank you for the early update! Oh, one more thing. I think it would be sweet if Josh had a nightmare, about the kidnapping or irene or something and wake up either jeffrey or one of the other family members and a nice little heart to heart should follow. Is that too fluffy? I think it would be adorable. Just a suggestion though! I don't want to be too pushy. Whatever you come up with I know I'm going to love anyways.
So that's all I've got for now. :) I'll be waiting for the next chapter so I can fall in love with this all over again.
Lady Dan chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
BRB, sobbing into my pillow. ;A;

Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Infinity chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
I am SO sorry I haven't reviewed or messaged recently!

But, I did just read what I have missed, and all I can say is YES.

I LOVE love love the way their (Fearless and Josh), relationship is developing, I ADORE the Doc, and honestly I just love the whole damn story. It's so creative, and I am jealous because I have tried to think of a good creative hero story and never succeeded. You, my friend, have.

I am STILL crying over Irene's death. She was my favorite. She was such a perfect minor character; impossible to dislike.

Keep up the amazing work! :D

Heart,