Reviews for Fearless
Fumiki chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
I swear I thought I had followed this, but I didn't get the alert :/

1) Hey you!
2) YESS I LOVE THIS LONG CHAPTER! Seriously, if I could pop out of your screen and hug you, I would.
3) I'd like to see more of Fearless and Josh, for the obvious reason XD
4) I think you have already done a good job at the summary! (not much help I know... sorry)

Every chapter of this story is mind-blowing. I'm glad Fearless finally save Joshua. Lacklan's death was surprising, it made me wonder if it had anything to do with Josh's kidnapping. Also, the way you wrote the torture scene and rescuing was EPIC! I also like how Fearless felt so guilty about what happened to Josh. It made him look... uhh, cute wasn't a word I'd use to describe him, I can't think of any other word... So, yeah, he's cute when he got so worried over Josh ;)
heyitsstupidme chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Yup, it was very long. I am happy that Josh is out of there and I like that everything horrible he experienced there didn't just go away for him, because that would be very unrealistic. And we had more Doc and Fearless in this chapter, that was great. Poor Sid, I wish I would have got to know him better.
I would definetely like to see more of Balalaika and the Prince, maybe in a situation in which he doesn't want body parts to be chopped off. :)
I loved this chapter!
PS: I'll think about the summary thing, but I'm afraid I won't be a great help. X)
Starlette420 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I thought I had followed this, but didn't. So I missed two awesome chapter updates! But it's okay, I shall review the last two adds now.
Chapter 12...IRENE! How can such a precious and sweet girl have died so...pointlessly? Poor poor Josh. I want to hold him for 2 days straight. For as long as he had to endure that torture. And man do you know how to write a torture scene! I'm almost glad I didn't see the updated until now, becuase the end of chapter 12 had me in tears.
Okay...chapter 13. I absolutely LOVE fearless now. Everything about the guy. I don't know how to explain it really but I think you know why. He's just so...GOOD. The way he treats josh now, and how he felt guilty about what happened to him. Just everything. And poor Josh, so angry. I don't blame him really but the doc had it right when he said he was to precious to turn into one of those cold angry people who have seen too much. I think Josh is the last person in the city with a heart left. So, I hope he mourns for a while, and deals with the inevitable ptsd, but eventually I hope he gets back to himself. At least a good version of himself. And i also hope him and fearless get together. I don't mind if it takes a while, but i want them to be a coupke sooo bad. And please, whatever you do, please don't let them getting together be the end of the story.
Lets see, what character do i want more of? Josh and fearless of course. I would have said sid...but he's dead. I would have said Irene too, but she's dead. You're killing all the good guys here! Hall and david are good too, and the doc. So more of them would be cool...as long as theres plenty of josh and fearless of course. XD Anyways, this is one of the longest reviews I've ever wrote, so it's safe to say I'm in love with this. Keep up the good work! I'm going to try and follow this again. I can't wait for the next add :D
LOVEEEEEE ITTTTTT
SneakySpy chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
As long as I see Joshua, Fearless, and Doc, I'm happy. This is such a really really REALLY good story, I feel like you shouldn't even have to have a summary. People should already feel this story's pure awesomeness from the title.
bookworm1708 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I have been waiting for a story like this for some time now. Please don't stop this is brilliant.
heyitsstupidme chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I love that so far. I was skeptical at first, because I haven't read that much suspense and I don't really enjoy watching action movies, but I really enjoy reading this story. I like Josh. He's honest and human and not flawless. It's easy to feel with him, even though he's madly obsessed with Fearless. :)
I think you really let your readers suffer through that chapter. It was an important chapter and I was, in fact, surprised that Kevin works for the police.
After Irene's death and all those injections, I really look forward to the cosiness.
Sometimes, the story felt like a movie, especially in Falcon's house. The Prince was creepy. I really liked the Doc, he seems to be very kind and I like sarcasm.
You've written a lot and I think this story should definetely have more reviews.
I look forward to the next chapter from this amazing story.
Ranilyn chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
ACK! I was wrong about Kevin. T_T (...understatement eh?) Noooo! What's going to happened now?! I liked Irene! ...and poor Josh. Crazy exciting chapter to read though! And forgive for being a little greedy, but update soon!
Ranilyn chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Crazy chapter. LOL loved it! Hahaha, loved how the doctor constantly randomly gives Fearless a name. And awww, poor Josh...he got his fan girl heart crushed. Irene also seems like a sweet soul. :)
Ranilyn chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Heh. I'm starting to really like this doctor guy. *snickers* Oh Josh, you are so infatuated...

...*gets a sneaking suspicion and feeling a hint unhappy because it looked I may have been wrong*... Kevin isn't Fearless, is he? (_) IN FACT, he's a bad guy ISN'T HE?! IN FACT, Kevin and Josh''s evil girlfriend are out to get Fearless, AREN"T THEY?!
Ranilyn chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Wow, his mom is kinda harsh...but I kind of like to think he has a nice grandma though. Well, there hadn't been too much on her, so I really can't tell, but I just thought Josh has got to have at least one nice family member right? But she hasn't spoken up or anything and I can't tell if it's because she is powerless or because she doesn't care.

OOhhhh, the doctor! Well this looks to be interesting! And I'm still adamant on this: Kevin is totally fearless!
Ranilyn chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Alright, I will admit when I woke up this morning I wasn't in too much of a reading mode but I had left my tablet running and it was still opened to this fic, and well, like you promised, lots of ACTION! What has Josh got himself into?! As fo Prince and Falcon they seem to be an interesting duo (like insane maybe? XD)...I like. :) Careful though, there are some typos: "His face and neck was bating in sweat..." and one at the police station.

Silly end note again: "OHMIGOSH It's Kevin the Fearless! ISN'T IT?!"
Ranilyn chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
That was a good chapter. This is an enjoyable read, and I like Josh - he seems like a very kind-hearted guy who is full of optimistic dreams. Ahck, what am I typing? Sorry for the poor review...it's late, I'm tired, wanted to read and review but is not a decent condition to do it. So I will sleep now and finish this tomorrow.

Oh my GOODNESS! I just noticed that you have updated recently! Like not just in the past month or weeks, but like yesterday! Wow! I found a fic that I'm enjoying AND has an author who didn't die or something! Yes!
Ranilyn chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Ohhhh, things are getting exciting! Love the last paragraph by the way, I like how you put it in the end so we are feeling as shocked as Josh at his unconscious taping of it all. :)
Ranilyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You know, I am not sure what's causing this great compulsion to continue reading the story. Usually it's very obvious for me, like...oh, I just LOVE the character, or that was hilarious!, or something. This time I can only say something's got me hooked, I'm intrigued, and you write in an engaging manner. I like it! On to the next! Silly end note: KEVIN'S TOTALLY THE FEARLESS, ISN'T HE?!
Fumiki chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Well there goes my hope that Irene's still alive :'( About Toby, I always thought there's something off about him, so this news doesn't surprise me as much as Kevin. I can't believe Kevin is part of this. Dammit, to think that he's my favourite character... And I still had no idea who Fearless is. To be honest, I thought it was Kevin D: Poor Josh :'( I hope all these people who torture him will get what they deserved, especially that bleach haired biitch. One can always hope, right? lol

I can't wait for the slash part :) This is a great story and I'm really enjoying this!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »