Reviews for Fearless
SneakySpy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was a really really good chapter. I don't know if I already added this to my favorites, but I'm adding this again just in case. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Starlette420 chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
my gosh i just read this and it is awesome! I'm not usually into this sort of thing, but i immediately took a liking to josh. hes just so adorable. i hope he winds up with fearless. i must say though, i have no clue who fearless is. i expected it to be someone he knew but now im not so sure. anyways...this was great. please update soon! :)
JHeartbreak chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Hey! This story is really coming along nicely. You've handled all these different settings and characters well. I love the sense of scope - that there is so much going on with so many people across such a large swath of area.

I can't wait for the slash part though. This story is really holding back in that regard. Not that I think that's a problem, but I'm eager for that part to come.

I haven't got any suggestions for future chapters, really. Just follow through on the things you've suggested and I'll be happy.

(I've been listening to more classical music lately. I love Grieg. I love his Piano Concerto in A Minor, and his lyric pieces.)
The Infinity chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

Could this story be any more amazing?

I'm sure you'll find a way. ;D

I love it. I feel bad for Sid xD.

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE the Doc!

Ah I love YOU! :,D Keep up the awesome work!

Much much love,
Lil' Monster
The Infinity chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Hey, so I pretty much said it in the message I just sent, but I am super anxious about this story. It's so mysterious.

It's extremely well-written. Amazing diction AND plot. And characters. (Kevin.) ;D

I will follow it until the end! Keep up the awesome work! :D

Until next time,
Lil' Monster
1986 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I just love super hero stories, I' excited to see were you are going from here.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8