Reviews for Mine
S.A chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
UPDATE! this is cool i want him with the girl not with amadine or wt her name is
Kirsten chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You misspelled staring. And could you try to throw in some italized translations for the french? Otherwise very intriguing! I can't wait to read more! Did he turn his love into a doll or something? Is she alive?
TwilightTreader chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Oh wow. If not being able to die is Achille's punishment, I wonder what his ability might be. And also, although it makes sense for him to talk to the dolls, it just got creepier when the doll talked back. I hope Amandine isn't the jealous type!
TwilightTreader chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I like this! Please continue! The characters and setting are both very intriguing. :)
zemra11 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
This story hooked me from the first paragraph! I love it! the scenery was set up so well! I love the idea on how the world is although I had to keep reminding myself that it takes place at a different time, and there's a great touch of fiction here. I love how it's going so far, I want to see what happens next.
I caught myself chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I think this story is good so far. I enjoyed reading this chapter. Welll done and keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the next chapter !
Art7Freak chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Do you speak French or is that just from a website? I got most of it, but I barely know French, so...
Keep writing! I see a lot of potential with this story. Make sure you explain everything though. So once you finish a chapter, read it out loud to either yourself or a friend to spot any errors or unclear parts of the story.
S.A chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
COOL! hey idk if u will actually be able to see this review cuz my reviews havent been posting lately it says that it has but when i go check theres reviews, well all except mine that is. Anywho this is FANTASTIC but could you make the girl awsomer? like you know more sadistic or something? i dont want her to be scared/intimidated by the dude, and if he likes her or you plan to make them be together, can he NOT love/like/lust after Amandine anymore? pleaseeeeee? it feels like hes two-timing i know its just a doll/puppet but still! either way please UPDATE as soon as possible, i'll be wating .
S.A chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Woe UPDATE! this is good !
Lolaq7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This sounds very promising! Cannot wait to read more!

Dolls/puppets have always been scary to me...
25 | « Prev Page 1 2