Reviews for Laying Me Bare: A Pillowbook
myheart4you chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Omigosh. This reminds me of my best friend. Really nice job with the emotions and everything :)
myheart4you chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I've read some of those about a third of the way through also :)
myheart4you chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I'm totally looking forward to finals too. Not.
Anyway, yes, I loved the emotion in this one. Brilliant, my dear, and the last paragraph was so darned descriptive :P
myheart4you chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Lol, it sounded like there was a lot of inside jokes on this page :)
Gosh I love those. I can see why these are your favorite people
myheart4you chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
These were perfect quoted to put in the chapter. I especially liked the running and sixty seconds worth of time one :)
myheart4you chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is really cool. It's like an art photo and poetry at the same time (even if art is a form of poetry, lol)
But seriously. I'm going to read the other poems now, happy (probably late) b-day :)
Beth Brooks chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
AW I'm proud of you too, you've grown into some one you love and so many girls lack that confidence, don't ever loose site of that or who you are in your years to come!
MagicWords chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Happy Birthday :)

A very deep and personal piece, one that you will look back on in years to come and see even how much more you have grown since writing this one-shot. Great work. Confidence is key, and 15 is such a young age to truly have it, so way to go! I wish I had had your self-esteem at that age. Not one of my more glorious years, but nevertheless...Keep up the good work, and have a great 15th!

MW
Ashara chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Okay,so I officially don't care that I don't know what a pillowbook is anymore.(: This is awesome-you leave just the right amount of mystery.I also really like the way you use your words-for someone as vocabulary obsessed as me,your work is a real pleasure to read.
Ashara chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I don't really know what a pillowbook is supposed to be but this first chapter definitely has me part about "wit beyond measure is my greatest treasure" was epic. :D
RunningwithShadows chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
your writing continues to be intriguing and draws the reader in. you give just enough away to keep people reading but keep just enough back to keep them wondering

E
Beth Brooks chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
And then of course, right before your mouse clicks the Send button, it drifts to deleate, and you're left suffering in silent agaongy another day...
Saving Annabel chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
You wrote with strong emotions and executed your point across really well. Good job.
MagicWords chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Don't you hate it when boys reduce you to feeling like the star-struck ditzy girl? I do.

I love your email versions. They really get the emotion across. I love them!
Beth Brooks chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
ooo I HATE those vauge conversation that IMPLY what you want more than anything but don't actually CONFERM anything! HEADS UP! Were not mind readers!
Great piece!