Reviews for Laying Me Bare: A Pillowbook
MagicWords chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
I probobly would avoid the word 'literally' but yeah, I've felt this way before. It's almost a teasing thought. Good though.
MagicWords chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Wow, I am impressed! You make this writing stuff look effortless.
Beth Brooks chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
i've experinced tha sudden bug, very unplesent, but well said!
MagicWords chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Uh oh not good. I really have been enjoying this! Love the chapter title.
MagicWords chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Pretty thought. :)
MagicWords chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Some of them are really good. With being so busy, I'm the same way.
MagicWords chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
It's a conundrum, isn't it? Feeling so strong on both sides...you write in a way where many people can relate to you. Good job.
Saving Annabel chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Doing the chapter as a email was a stroke of genius. I especially like the "Dear Let's-Not-Name-Names". Whether it's from your real life or made up, I'll be waiting for the next one.

P.S. I didn't finshed "The Book Thief", "Pride and Prejudice", and "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" either.
MagicWords chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Wow, this was intense. I absolutely loved your word choice and everything else about this! Especially the last bit about not bothering with a salutation. Nice edge. Was this really an e-mail you sent? Epic!
RunningwithShadows chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I really like this chapter. It reads almost like a poem, which is kind of cool. There's something else about it as a whole that I really like too, but I can't put my finger on it. Oh well, keep it up!

E
RunningwithShadows chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Hello! I'm not exactly sure what a pillow book is, but this is very interesting! It's very, very different, in a good way. I like the writing style a lot as well as your topics and how you express them. Keep it up!

E
MagicWords chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I really want to read some of these books, too. Hope you find the time.
Kanika Bans chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I'm not sure what exactly is asked from a pillowbook, but i thought these entries were very interesting. They weren't completely detailed and boring, which left me wanting to know more, but at the same time, feeling like i know enough to make my mind up about your life. Great!
MagicWords chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Yes, it did. I like how well you convey your emotions. Very life like and personable.
Saving Annabel chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I like your pillowbook, especially how you put the slashes within the words. It's different in a good way.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »