Reviews for Sock It To Me, Santa!
Veneya chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i absolutely loved the first chapter. Only wish i can read the other chapters here as well. good luck in ur future stories:D
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ooooohhhh! This sounds so cute and promising! As in super duper cute! Meep! Can't wait to find out who got Ryan! The gift was really sweet :) Ryan should give Jamie another sock puppet, cuz the dude's right, it's the thought that counts. Lol! Wish you'd update a new chapter!
Abii chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
We need more chapters. Desperately.
It's wicked cute!
Whansbee chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Extremely interesting.
Seems like a fun story. Haven't "met" him yet, but Jamie is too sweet.

XOXO
Christine chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
This. Oh. My. God. This - I really haven't got the words! Seriously, where do I start?
I don't want this to sound overdone, but it's kind of hard, because WOW.
I love it. This story, I really love it.
Let's take it from one end to the other -
The characters - I love how you made them really individual, in only 3 parts. People tend to blend their characters together, when they don't have much space to work on (I do it too.)
But you managed very well to give them each their personality, and I loved it.
The storyline - Oh, it was just too cute, really :3 You had me smiling like an idiot, and raging like a.. Yeah, almost as a bad as a bad hoobajoob. Which I love too, you really showed that this was YOUR story, by taking small things and putting them in like that.
All the emotions went through my head, but it ended out good, and I'm really glad of that :3
Your writing style is flawless - Yup, completely flawless.

So yeah - Thank you for posting this story on here, and for making my night! This was just what I needed - A good and easy read, with great characters and a great storyline, so yup.
Since I don't have a account yet (I will make one in a moment) I'm writing this anonymously, and saving this story in a bookmark - But as soon as I get that account done, I'll come back and add it to my favorites list :) (I think I can use the same account as I do on , and in that case I'll be "Sansaryas.")

-Christine
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Very nice. I loved getting to know Ryan. I am curious about the aftermath of his choice - what happens with Mike, and the rest of the school, etc - but that would make a much longer story. Overall very cute!
Nice work.
Rooffoo chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I think you had a typo where you typed "I did not invite Ryan" when I think you meant Jamie. Anyway besides that, I absolutely adored this story! So short, yet the character development and plot is so well done (in my opinion at least), and that takes considerable skill. So I want to say thank you for such an enjoyable read, I'll definitely be watching for any future stories _
Rooffoo chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Dakota is just so cute and so smart. Love how close she and Ryan seem to be. Actually I also live the relationship between Ryan and his mother. All the good guys end up being gay huh : P
Rooffoo chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh my god, this had me bursting out laughing at the train station. That probably earned me a few odd looks but the image of an unintentional demonic sock monkey was just too funny.
AudenJayy chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
This is beautiful :') i hope this leads into a longer story.
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This seems way better already! I feel like you really took my comments into account; I really like the scene with his dad because it explains the tie and almost makes it...mean something.

I don't know if I was the only one who made comments in that vein, but hey. I like knowing my comments meant something to a writer even they don't actually respond. :)
Xxlovestonexx chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Omg I absolutely loved this story! Even if it was short, it was perfect(: maybe you should do a short story about what happens after? Whatever it was amazing. Thank you for sharing! xx
madisonparklove chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Thanks for the love, guys! I'll think about an epilogue. It may involve a footrub... ;-)
runswithvamp chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Extras or epilogues? Please? What about Ryan's homophobic friend? Love this story!
Chibikodo chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
:DDD This story is so warm and it makes my heart all tingly inside. I'm glad Ryan realized that no words the bullies hurl at him could wound him worse than losing the person he cared about. :)
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »