Reviews for Sock It To Me, Santa!
S.H. Marr chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Ugh. I hate that fictionpress eats hearts and less than signs. All we have is "I U".

Anyway, awwwwww. I love these two. I know we haven't seen them long, but I'm going to miss them. Any chance of more? I still want to find out more about Ryan's dad and his past, and I want to see more of their general adorableness. I guess that's my main issue with this: all the characters seem frozen in time, without much past or future, just the story. And I don't think that works.

But it's so darn cute I don't even care.

I'll leave this on alert so I can see the cleaned up version. :)
Kelly chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Very cute chapter! I smiled a lot while reading it.
xxlovestonexx chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Omg I love it so much! Pleaseeeee update soon. I hope Ryan stops thinking about what everyone else would think of him, Gah. He's so annoying. Haha anyways I love it, love your writing, please do not stop (: xx
S.H. Marr chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Awww. I got worried halfway through this that Ryan would end up running away after they kissed.

Now I guess all that's left is the reveal. Only we all know Jamie knows who his Santa is. And I think I know who Ryan's is.
S.H. Marr chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I want to see that movie when it comes out...

Also, accept that damn request, Ryan. It's just Facebook.

So, I htink it's obvious that Jamie has a crush on Ryan, though I'm not yet sure why, but I still feel like Ryan could use more of the subtlety that Jamie gets, in just characterization through actions instead of thoughts.
Chibikodo chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Awww poor Jamie. Ryan just can't get a break. haha It'll be okay Ryan. With a little help from your sister you can be braver than you think.:) This story is so cute and feel good when Ryan does something to make Jamie happy but so frustrating when Ryan runs away from being outed, hurting Jamie in the process.
madisonparklove chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on clarifying the Ryan/Mike relationship during edits. They're not really friends. Ryan will, of course, address this during the final exchange.
S.H. Marr chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
"Rainbow Socks"? I'm not really sure. Titles are NOT my thing.

I'm wondering about Ryan and Mike right now. I don't know how they ended up friends, as Ryan seems to have serious problems with what he says, but Ryan says things like that he'd rather be gay than an idiot that make me think he's not trying to hide his real feelings hard enough to be friends with an asshole like that.

Also, wear the bracelet, Ryan. It's awesome.
Anon chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
I really like this story - I'm glad I came across it! You do a great job of incorporating lots of details, it seems well thought-out and it's an engaging read. I'm kind of sad it's going to be over so quickly, but hopefully I'll catch the rest before you take it down. On the other hand, it's great to have such frequent updates. Thanks for sharing this story!
madisonparklove chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
I did listen. :-) Well, it was mostly written, but I worked in the line about the dad. When I edit the story, I'll mention Dakota sooner. She wasn't in my original outline. My characters tend to do their own thing sometimes. Even materialize out of thin air, haha. Now to figure out what the next hiccup will be between the second and final exchange...
S.H. Marr chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Much better, Ryan, you have redeemed yourself.

I dunno if it's just me or coincidence, but it feels like you actually paid attention ot my last review, which is nice. :) You kind of posted it quickly for that, though. But then, it's only a few lines, so who knows.

Anyway, yay!
101Azey chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I am already in love with this story 3 Ryan's such a sweetheart and cutie! I can't wait for the next update!
S.H. Marr chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Oh, come on, Ryan, rainbow spiders will be awesome. And black worked out horribly for you last time.

I think Jamie has been characterized pretty well for being there so little, and, quite frankly, not speaking to Ryan much. Ryan, on the other hand...I'm not so sure about him. I think we could use a lot more of the subtle details that we get for Jamie, just in his actions.

Also, where has his sister been before now? She hasn't even been mentioned. And what about their dad?
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far! Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
chibikodo chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Oh Ryan why must you be so awkward? Haha giving off mixed signals, he really put his foot in his mouth there. This story is so cute. :) i can't wait to read the next chapter.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »