Reviews for Life Just Got Complicated
LisAngel83 chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE it...Seth, omg...he's just perfect...
LadyKatie14 chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
I. Am. In. Love. With. Your. Story. ITS AMAZING! :) seriously, you have a talent...update soon! IM BEGGING YOU!
LK14 xx
LaceyDancer chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Omg! Have I not always told you that i love your story? I can't wait for the next chapter... but I must ask, when Seth asked Ana out.. was it just like a single date or was he asking more than that? Either way, I loved it! Just curious is all..

Continue to write and I will continue to review... as always
Author-K-J-Lee chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
There's a typo where ryan should read mason. Sorry to hear about your grandfather.
Cliche.
isfuathliomgaeilge chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Hey! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I lost my grandfather 6 years ago last november.. May he rest in peace!
This chapter was very sweet! :)
Kathy
xTainted Lover chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Aww Mason was such a nice guy! But I really am glad she picked Seth! :)
Awww Seth is such a cutie asking her out on a date and all!
I loved this short chapter and I missed this story soooo much. But, I understand what it is like to lose a family member so take all the time you need. :)
I can't wait to see where you take this next! You are an awesome writer!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a great New year!
CMTaylor chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Soooo sorry. My grandfather means everything to me so I can imagine how much pain you are in! Chin up though..you are an amazing writer and I'm sure your grandfather is very proud to have called you his granddaughter! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad your getting back on track. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year despite the circumstances. I love your story please update soon because it always brightens up my day when I read a new chapter of this story.
EllySky chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
It was worth the excruciatingly long wait. Sorry to hear you're hurting but that was a lovely chapter. Seth is definitely becoming a bit of a Mr Darcy. xx
the abandoned chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
As you know, I'm a huge fan. I'm proud of you for writing even in your stupor! It was a good chapter, and as usual, I'll be on pins and needles waiting for an update! :)
xoxogossipgirl chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Had to leave a review. This story makes me too happy. My condolences to your family! Take all the time you need, us readers will be patiently waiting your return. I can't wait to see how ana will react! Aggh. Crossing my fingers for an update.
Happy new year!
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Awesome
TranslucentAndFading chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
So. This story is really entertaining (not to mention incredibly well written) and I would just like to ask (beg) you to please (pretty please) update it again soon. (Like, really soon.)
Thank you, that will be all! :]
hey-iwannaread chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
I love this story ! It was really good ! I'm waiting On another chapter from you ! ;) the characters interactions and personalities differences between t he characters were really good ! Hope you update soon !
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2012