Reviews for I Burn
All Along chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is beautiful. You spell out linearly a degradation with which the reader (or really viewer, given the visceral nature of the piece,) is likely all-too familiar, yet helpless, as is the narrator, to stop. One wants to yell to the speaker to run, run and never look back. But that's impossible. Always.

This is beautiful in every way. Brilliant work. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
mstormw chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hey, figured I'd return the favour! Really loved this; your writing style is great, almost... haunting? probably not the right word, but can't think of anything better, so it'll do. Resonating! That's better! So yeah, love your style and the poem it's self is both sad and beautiful; huge respect for getting that much emotion out of 200 words :P I will read your other stuff too, i really liked this;

keep writing

Megan :)
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
A very deep and well descriptive poem! Wow! Amazing job, and great emotions were portrayed. Amazing flow as well. Towards the end this poem began to really touch and reach out into the readers mind. Amazing! Keep it up :D
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
First: welcome back!
Second: This is an amazing piece. For some one who's been "Out of the game", you sure come back with power. :)
John 8.36 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Shauni,
Wow. This is great stuff. I love the connection you made between cremation and being, "dust in the wind," after this person consumed you like flame. Great feeling and emotion!
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Amazing! I can relate to this feeling very much and it's beautifully written. Any critism...not really! Lol. Keep it up! And I'm promise I'm not ignoring your pm, I'm just busy!