Reviews for Awkward
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
So glad you updated though this story is moving unbelievably fast for me personally but it still is cute :)
DalekCaan chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Hahaha I love it :-) keep going :-) and don't forget again...
DalekCaan chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
LOL HAHAHA OMG Perf.
DalekCaan chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Hahahaha Ha That's the best
DalekCaan chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
LIZZIE OMG .
crimson.and.gold chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hi! So you suggested that I read your story and here I am.

Just a few pointers: you might want to proofread your chapters before posting them. There were some misspelled words like "knew" instead of "new" and "its" instead of "it's". And another thing - the word "blonde" refers to a woman with blond hair, while the word "blond" refers to the color itself. It's a common mistake, though. I've seen it everywhere. Sorry for being such a Grammar Nazi, hihi, but that's just the way I roll ;)

Anyway, keep on working your story, add a little bit more details and keep the plot going cause it could really be interesting. Good luck!

xoxo
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Aw that was cute as though the kiss was kind of rushes for me personally but it was cute. I just would never kiss a guy randomly like that but that is probably because I've never kissing anyone. His friends didnt seem to bad. Anyway can't wait to see what happens next and thanks for updating :)
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Haha I really LOVE this story a heap! Tyler seems super cute and Jessie seems like a cool girl that everyone would love :) Keep up the great work!