Reviews for Dimension 2
The Little Mad Girl chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Oooh...good story! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
OH SNAP! ahaha love the last line, "The duel has begun." :) can't wait to read more! :D update soon! :D
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Just from reading the first few paragraphs, I'm going to guess you're either a young (probably 13-15 years old) or inexperienced writer. And if you want people to read your stories, that is definitely not something you want people to think after only reading a few paragraphs, before getting into the heart of what you're writing.

Starting your story so very obviously, having the main character tell the audience that she was the most popular girl in school, that she didn't believe in the supernatural until 'it' happened is a very easy way to start the story. But it's not very effective at drawing people in because you're telling us what's going to happen before it even does. You have about 100-200 words before your readers lose interest, so you need to make them count.

A more effective way to draw in readers is to paint a picture, whether it's with dynamic dialogue, a vivid description of the character's setting, or with an action scene. It engages the reader's occipital lobe, and when we can imagine it, we're immediately drawn into the story. How do some of your favorite stories start? I'm guessing it's probably one of the three ways I mentioned above.

Also, if your characters are going to be talking with each other, you want the dialogue to shine, not to sound everyday hum-drum. Like I said, this is a chance to engage your reader, but right now, it sounds very immature and a bit too adolescent.

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions about this review, please PM me. :)
CacoethesScribendi17 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
this is...wow!
CharissaKarn chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
WOOOO! ahaha i like how this was explained! :) ahaha hmmm this is good! :) please update soon! :) would love to read more! :)
Sushi-Sisters chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Hmmm this chapter was good!
Sushi-Sisters chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
This was amazing!
I think Eelyak is epic!
CharissaKarn chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
WOAH! that was awesome! :D cant wait to read more! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 1 . 10/15/2012