Reviews for Cold Ritual
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Okay this is very cool, reminds me of the stories that are published on the E-Zine I used to co-edit called The House of Pain. We used to publish things like this on the mag, it is one of the darker things I've read in a long time and could give me a run for my money when it comes to dark subject matter. I've been writing more on codexed and the user name I use there is np1976. You can read and sign the guestbook there because you will not be disappointed especially with a story like the one you wrote here. It is one that gives people the vibe of Rosemary's Baby when Ira Levin was writing horror.
Lia Jenson chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
A compelling storyline...But you really need a beta. Really.

Some examples of grammar/spelling mistakes:
"I don't know how to describe this terrible event perfectly clear than I do already now."
Awkward phrasing. I suggest Something more like 'I don't know how to describe this terrible event more clearly than I already have.'
And here: "This very event that will forever lie((d)) bound into my head" remove the d.
There are still more.
But the rest of the story is good. Detailed in the places it needs to have them, and aren't we all afraid of what might have happen to us in a strangers home? Why might follow us to OUR homes?
...Also, it is spelled "oneirophobia."
Get a beta!