Reviews for Despicable Me
Moon Prynces chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
That was so terribly cute and endearing and so much better than stories I've read with more than twice the amount of words.

Okay, first you definitely helped create these awesome, interesting characters without actually having them speak or do anything – which is a really amazing feat. Sam's references to past events were perfectly done to illustrate his point. I could hear his voice in all those words of his letter. It did start off ramble-y and nervous, maybe a bit slow, but led to something great. I like that after his slow start he jumps right into confessing his feelings before getting down to recalling their history. Sometimes authors go the other route and wait til the end to bring it up, but you know it's coming. I like that you got it out of the way in order to have Sam make his point. The one I particularly liked was how he got her fired because of her co-worker, Ian, and the way he describes the guy. It was quite cute.

I was most impressed with his last example, as it's the catalyst to him writing out the letter and finally confessing his feelings. I like that his decision didn't come out of nowhere or some friend is making him do this. He finally realizes he should apologize for all that he's done and reveal his secret. I also love his explanation for doing all these ridiculous and cruel things to her. It kind of made my heart melt a little – that all he wanted was to find a flaw in her to give him hope that maybe they could be together. That was truly beautiful.

I wish we got to see more of a response from Ellie, though it seems this story was more focused on Sam and his feelings and how he dealt with it all the past years. I really would have loved to hear when she started liking him or why or how exactly she put up with all his bullying. I mean, I guess I knew she would reciprocate but given that Sam has such an extensive explanation and reasons for what he'd done, I wanted to see Ellie's side of it all.

I loved most that you didn't use the "L-word"! It felt so much more real and sincere without forcing love into the equation. You kept things simple but relatable.

Overall, that was an amazing and cute story. It almost makes me wish there was more! Thanks for the read.

xoxo
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
awwww this is so sweet and cute! I would love a guy who tries and yet over tries! sweet romantical!
Write on!
Rosalinda Pink chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Awwww! That was so sweet. I'd really love to see them as s couple though (not through letters), maybe an idea for a sequel?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW i loved it sooooooooooooo much
Tamika chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Awww, too cute! I love it! Keep writing!
thecurious chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
awwww that was just toooooo cute
heal me forever chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
awww oh boy d sweetness nd cutes nd adorablity

pretty awesum job :)
fav 333
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I could make up for everything I said and did to hurt you, rock your world the way you silently and unconsciously did line was awesum i had unshed tears to dis very sweet nd endearing POV :) \