Reviews for That was then
Naver chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
"If the clock snaps insane "like it would someday" I always wish for that to happen. Thanks for writing a second part. To finally be able to leave the things or people who have hurt you. That's what I got from this part. I don't think I will ever be able to leave the ones that hurt, its as if I'm drawn to the pain.. This ment a lot to me, thanks again. :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
If I think too much this can make me depressed. Where I live I like to leave, where I want is somewhere to breathe, when I think of life and love I think of someone who has opened my eyes and made me realize that there is beauty in this world up close and far away - Far away as in where my heart wants to go so that my heart is in the company of the heart that mine longs to be with. I walk a path to one day be beside the one that I long to see, with my mind in awe and my thoughts in wonder I would like for this to be something more than I ponder. As time moves on and as days pass I would like to be with the one that has made me feel like I am close to light and love. In words and in things shared I have seen much more than one is aware, I feel connection I feel a pull not just guitar strings but my heart pulls me to him.
Krispy-Kiss chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oooo, the end really cemented it for me, hits close to home :)
Naver chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hmm... I like this piece, thought I don't quite understand what it means... I think I want it to have a second part... (It's like a line of light in the dark and I want to know where it leads..) Would it continue to say that this person loves you now? Really good job. You have puzzled me.