Reviews for Achilles' Heel
Mama Hawk chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
I'd never want to go outside again either if one day out lead to scary clowns, a painful magic necklace, and a naked man appearing in my house.
Hm, well, maybe that last one's not so bad.
Cristal Momo Star chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
I can't decide if Cable is my spirit animal or not.
So much like a Mama Hawk. Was worried for a minute there that he was going to fly in and out of the picture, leaving Kai after finding out he's gay. Glad he's above that.
It felt kinda like
"Are you pissed I'm gay?"
"No, I'm pissed you're locking yourself away to write gay fiction!"
Joke's on him. It's about to be nonfiction. HEYO!
This was a quality review, right? You can't be surprised I already want more of this though!
Fryvi chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Iiip! This is awesome!
Dark emotions, supernatural elements and homosexuality, what more can you ask? x)
I really like Kai I guess I can kind of relate to his feelings about writing, even if it does tend to make me depressedXD Can't help but wonder whether or not he's imagining the guy though, even if the thing with the necklace is pointing towards it being real somehow...
Nevermore23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
You can't see me, but if you could you would see me with my jaw dropped, and eyes wide. I LOVE THIS STORY! You have only written a chapter, but you already have me hooked! I think Kai is awesome! As is Achilles. But what happened to Derek? Did Achilles make him go away? SO many questions and so much awesomeness! Please update this soon! I must read more!