Reviews for Writing Was What Saved My Life!
Steelshade chapter 2 . 1/18
All of these poems are breathtaking in their own way, this 2nd one especially.. Its so haunting, so utterly sad that I feel it as I read your words. Oh, Alaeryel :( I can't imagine what you went through throughout your life, such torment and depression. I sure as hell can feel at least a fraction of your pain through your words. I hope happiness and peace have made their way into your life, you deserve them. I'm glad you had writing to get you through 3
imasinkingboatpointmehome chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Woahhhhhhh this is AH-MAY-ZING! Wow I am breathtaken!
VioletTwilight77 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
A true friend always keeps us grounded and sane. I have a few, but not many. Mostly all of my so-called friends have stabbed me in the back so many times. Cherish her..and by your raw emotions, I know you will. Fantastic job.
VioletTwilight77 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Beautiful and touching, once again. I have to ask, though, are you possibly a writer of song lyrics as well?
VioletTwilight77 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Your poetry writing reminds me of my own. So dark and lost. I can relate to this in so many ways. I'll tell you what I mean in a private PM. No one else needs to know. You are an amazing writer yourself, sweetie. And you too should really consider a writing career, as well. This is was so heartfelt it made my cry... You tend to do that to me.. :-) But it's okay, I am a very sentimental woman. I can handle it.
Owlwhisper chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I didn't know there were more chapters! Oops. :) Just have to read them all then!

My god, Alaeryel! Tears are POURING from my eyes! I had to take several minutes after reading it to read this!

I just want to hug you . . . but that can't really work . . .

I'm still crying you know. I really want to read the next chapter but I don't think my eyes would like that.
Owlwhisper chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That's so sad! I hope that you find a good and happy life! You deserve it, more than anyone.
charlie89 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow I'm once again shocked to the core. The emotions and how it all flows together. You are a strong and one heck of a brave woman never ever forget that my friend. That last phrase to myself i'll No longer be untrue warmed my soul somewhat to know you fought something like that and used amazing strength to pull yourself through it. You deserve all the happiness in the world and if I become published I'm buying you that ticket to ireland you deserve to have that dream come true along with many more I mean that from the bottom of my heart x