Reviews for Hideki
ramblingrobin chapter 1 . 3/9
Why is there not more to this story?!
Ginger Styx chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
About that A/N in chapter 20 of Lamia... That bitch can go fuck herself! You are a wonderful writer! PLEASE continue this story! I love reading your work! If she doesn't like it shew should just not read it! Like my Mom says, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Besides she's just one person! How many people love you? LOTS! (This includes me).
Keep writing! Don't let anyone tell you to stop!
3 Ginggy
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yes, you should, I love it! :D
Tailor Maid chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is really interesting already :3
Nevermore23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I like it! It just better not distract you from Lamia! I want to keep reading this story, so I say you should continue, unless it will take time from Lamia, in which case you should wait to continue this 'till after you finish Lamia because I am kinda obsessed with Lamia and I would die if you started taking a long time to update it!

Anyway, my Lamia obsession aside, I like this story, want to keep reading, and I hope you continue it.

S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It feels very rushed. You don't go into a lot of detail about anything. You tell us what happens, and then what happens next. There is very little thinking or feeling or reacting or...anything. It's dialogue that isn't entirely realistic because it's soooooo "funny".

I think you should continue it, because it seems interesting, but I think you should probably find a beta or edit these chapters a lot more. Including this one, because remember: this chapter is one of your first impressions a reader is going to get. The summary isn't too bad, so work on this, okay?