Reviews for Heart Thief
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Another awesome poem. Your poems have this soothing quality to it that I really admire. Everything just flows so effortlessly. This was a touching love poem. Hmmmm now if only you could write a song. I bet it would be really good. Well everything that you've written so far has been amazing. So keep up the great writing. There's real talent here.
buttermybeer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'm not a huge fan of poetry, but I like this one. Some lines that stick out: "If love was a living, breathing thing/I imagine it would look a lot like you" (though it'd sound better if you cut out the "I imagine" now that I think about it), "emblazon themselves on my heart like a tattoo," "my home away from home," and "But I'll lay my heart out on the table every time,/If only to be able to call you my friend." I also really like "skittish heart."

My one suggestion: You have a lot of really great imagery in this poem, but then you end it with "God's greatest work of art," which just doesn't do it for me. It's too vague. Can't you find another word that rhymes with "heart" that captures this person as uniquely as your other images? Well, that's my challenge for you at any rate:D