Reviews for Cupid
vcdwhite chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
please..i really want to read the rest. this is a really very interesting read. Won't you pick this up again?
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
This is crazy imaginative! I love it. Love the concept of Heaven being where sinners go to improve themselves, and it seems that the worst sinners end up being public servants. Brilliant! Your characters are hilarious and realistic at the same time. At this point, however, I’m more curious about whether Billy and Anthony will end up together than whether they succeed in getting Jonny and Howard together.

Of course, it would be totally strange and awkward, but not unheard of. Opposites attract! And oh, wouldn’t that be so interesting and funny?

Keep an eye out for typos (don’t rely on Spell Check) and dialogue punctuation issues. Don’t worry about your word count at this rough draft stage. You can condense things later. The trick is to take out what you don’t need and keep the vital parts that explain your story without losing the wonderful essence of your characters.

But, don’t fret. Some stories take a minute to set up, and those of us who still enjoy actually READING will appreciate the journey.
PinkHart chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I still enjoy readin about billy and tony more. And Howard freaked me out too. I guess being good at delaying things doesn't work when other people and by people I mean murderers lol. He's nuts.

It also sucks that I ran into an awesome story and finding out I may or may not ever get to read the ending… or middle.

Till next time!
PinkHart chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I like this chapter a lot. I think I like reading about Deleon and Anthony more than jonny though. He's more fun. Jonny is sour lol
I hope we get to see more of them in the future
PinkHart chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Wow. Jonnys personality is nothing of what I expected. Actually, thus entire story has been incredibly unique so far. I'm really enjoying it
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Please finish thisssss
astir lewis chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Just wanted to let you know a sorority is all female, didn't know if that was intentional or not
Abrasive chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Don't worry about making the teenagers sound more stereotypically teen. Aaron Sorkin wins Oscars for his dialogue, and ain't nobody speakin' like Aaron Sorkin's characters in real life. The dialogue in your story fits the personalities of the characters, e.g. Jonny's speaks like a bit of a punk, and so does Billy, which makes sense given the whole father/son/clone dichotomy you've got going on. I think that's more important than trying to define the characters by their age.
plumblossom chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
The thing is, the style of the story is over-the-top, high-handed, unrealistic humor, and the dialog is perfectly consistent and reads just fine. Don't try to match standards that apply to a different genre.
Abrasive chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Your story is great - particularly the characterisation. All your characters have distinct personalities. Plus your writing is effing hilarious. Totally looking forward to reading more whenever you end your exam-induced-hiatus. XD
astir-lewis chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I didn't feel like logging in lol, but I like it. Especially the dog point of view and him sleeping with a child molester
Astir-Lewis chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Your constant hiatuses or hiati or whatever it's called, sicken me. I love this story to pieces. I love Billy, but I'm liking Jonny more and more and more. I kinda thought this'd be about Billy and Tony, but it's kinda more about Jonny. I don't know. Anyone keep writing you scallywag :)
Astir-Lewis chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is one of the most amazing and awesome stories I've read on FP. First off the switch between narratives, regardless of the 3rd person, is amazing. There's a distinct tone to Billy as is to Howard, like there will be to Ant and Johnny later. I also love your idea on Heaven/Hell. I thought about that once and told a friend and we had a really long discussion about how it makes sense, but no one would agree. Glad to see you do! I've only seen like...one or two errors and they were like "The/They" errors, probably due to typing fast. But yeah, still epic. Love this story. LOVE this story.

Sincerely,
Astir
SLDBailey chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
This. Was. Awesome. Not only the best thing I've read on this site so far, but better than some of the published stories I've read as of late. I'm glad I troubled to look past the "Romance" tag, which usually would've had me beating a quick retreat.
Billy is a brilliantly constructed character, he leaps off the page (uh, screen?) in technicolour-obnoxiousness, but you can't help liking him. Your writing is razor-sharp, cheek-achingly witty (I had a permanent grin on my face from line one), and refreshingly cliche free. Your premise and style remind me a little of Neil Gaiman, which is as high a compliment as I can think to bestow.
More please. Sharpish.