Reviews for Every second
Allele chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The continuous repetition of "Time" strengthens the idea of the poem of time always flowing, no matter whether we wanted. I love this, good job! I knew you were awesome!
Naver chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I like the question at the end. I also like how you repeated time throughout the poem to keep it in mind. Good! :)
Owlwhisper chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*gasp* That was awesome! I loved how it keeps on building up and becoming more and more somber the further you go in, and then you find yourself questioning life itself. It was totally amazing! Wait, I think I said that already. O.o Oh well! It deserves it.
TinyLaughAlot chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
yes. hdivs5iu!
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love it!

I like the repetition of time throughout the poem. In particular I like the bit where you wrote "Numbered moments, every second counts. Are you proud of all you've done?" - great line! It's so true, it passes so quick and it's no good to have regrets.

I know a boy, who i've known for many years who hung himself this June - age 20. It made me think along the same lines as your poem - that time flies too quickly and that all too soon people are gone and you need to live without regrets.

Well said!
Plus I love the quote- it's awesome.