Reviews for Daggers Drawn
Perisada chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Very vivid imagery, and I love that you can practically feel the emotion seething from under this story, bubbling just below the surface. Once again, your prose is very poetic. I love your style. I also love your unique way of describing things. You don't focus on cliched details, but important ones, like his eyebrows disappearing into his curls, or the rage in his eyes. These help me paint a picture of the scene in my mind. Great work here!
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
haha wow i loved the twisted morbidness of this! the anger seethed of the page and it was written brilliantly! great work!
Saving Annabel chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like it. And the fact that you wrote in second person makes me like it more. Your descriptive words painted pictures in my mind. I like your voice. Writing like "the threadbare tapestry that once been your existence" made me want to read more. Very good.
meowmie chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Firetrucking awesome! :-D
MagicWords chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Holy smokes, this was so exciting! I read every word with anticipation for what was to happen next!

Your vivid imagery was so smooth and easy on the eyes, yet so foreboding. I also like the idea of the knife rather than a gun. Makes it more sinister and vengeful.

Great piece!