Reviews for Mechanical Silence
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Whoa. That was... amazing. So mysterious and alluring, it pulled me in and spit me out in such a state of amazement that I had to go back and read it again... and again... and again.
This is my new favorite from you.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really like this. :) It flows beautifully, and I think it can be interpreted in various ways. Great work! :D

Eleantris :)
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love the last two lines in particular, a brilliant combination of words :) I immediately thought of an assassin or someone like that. Awesome little piece my friend :)
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
The imagery is really powerful and creative here because it feels like it's told us a lot, yet it's still vague as to the subject matter. In my opinion I think it's about war, possibly about a sniper picking out his target and getting ready to shoot it. Although I could be wrong. I do agree though that it definitely is a mystery, which I noticed is what it's categorised as. Superb poem and definitely one of your finest.
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is a wonderful poem, I love it! It creates so many different scenarios as to who the subject is. I'm thinking a man forced to kill, maybe brainwashed into believing certain ideas and his 'other' is repressed. A great write! :)

xx
0bsessi0ns chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really like this. I haven't used FictionPress in months and just remembered about it. I decided to check your profile as I always used to read your poetry. I love how the short sentences keep the pace. I wish I could write poetry as well as you do.
Naver chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
It makes me think of war and a person who is kind, but forced to kill, those who want to live. (knowing he could stop though) Then again I see a person who acts happy, but is really very depressed and is going to commit suicide. Watching the clock as they both view the past. You should add this to your community. I think you did really well. :)
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
A very lovely poem, indeed. I especially love the last four lines. The ending line really took this poem home. I also find it amazing how this poem is short, yet says so much and is creative in almost an effortless manner. Amazing job, keep it up :D