Reviews for Her Eyes
earthserpent chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
i'm really glad you updated. i forgot what this shorty was about. please update soon.
H. Earthserpent chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
ok so uh...i think its best to take down one of the first chapters. do you really need two first chapters. ...and update.
H. Earthserpent chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
this is the same as chapter 1...you going to fix it?
Keroanne chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Ahhh, Saki ha a slight air of mystery about her, doesn't she? But I suppose that's what makes her all the more interesting! :D I can't wait to see where these two go! And awwww, the adorkableness of sharing an umbrella. So sweet. ;3;

Just as a bit of a crit, everyday is used when saying something is commonplace or ordinary, while every day means each day. Also, you don't need to capitalize it to add the emphasis.

Ahh, can't wait to see more! Do your best!
Keroanne chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
So far, I'm in love. There needs to be more sweet shoujo ai romances, and this looks adorkable. I really love how it starts off with them both saying what they fell in love with the othe girl for, it's really cute.

Now, onto a wee bit of advice. You might want to be careful with your run on sentences, you did that a couple times. You also might want to watch out for when you need to use comma and periods. Such as when she was thinking to herself. You might have just forgotten it, though.

Anyway, this is really sweet, and I do hope you'll continue it! :)
Daisy02 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Haha, I had to do this, It's fun, it's a bit choppy, the flow isn't that great. But a good start. I hope I get better at this though lols