Reviews for Love Life Destruction
cadakris chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is an interesting poem mostly because it it seems like dark humor. Some of the images are dark and I think people always thing love poems are supposed to be so sentimental, sensitive, or "lovey-dovey" but yours was the opposite with a zinger! I don't know if that was what you were going for but I kind of liked the tone of it. You should keep at it with the love poems. Love is for sure a serious topic but it doesn't always have to be that way.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Interesting...
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow. I can definitely see you're not used to this genre.
I thought it was good, especially since this was you're first! There was really no flow, but poems should be free from boundaries I think.
Same here-romance writing for me is nonexistent. It was certainly powerfully impacted even with no apparent flow. Overall it's well composed.
-Sapphire
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved the darkness here. You can almost feel his denial here.
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I have a couple things to mention, they're mostly just word choice.
instead of 'gone amuck' maybe 'that's been lost' would fit better.
"threw me inside" could sound better by simply saying 'threw me in'
"a poison so sweet, but is fatal at every pleasing" might be better as "A sweet poison,fatal when chosen" or something like that
"and took away all i had" would also work as "took all that was mine"
sorry if i was to nitpicky, it's all just suggestions.
Film Addict chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really love this, I can feel what you are feeling and I can most definitely relate. Keep writing your very good.
Peppercat chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like this poem cause it's so different from what I expected. His/her passiveness is almost despairing. Good job on arising emotions!
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Said I'd do all of them, didn't I? ;)
I think that for a first time it's a pretty good love poem :O As always, I am stunned and shocked and please and AMAZED *o*
FAVOURITE LINE TIME: "I've let you infect me with your unnatural highs"
Beautifully dark but I wouldn't put it on a Valentine's card because "you're a parasite" may give them the wrong idea...
TheOtakuFaery chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow, I seem to be visiting your stuff a lot today. First off, what do you mean by "your kiss was so sweet it was almost bloody?" Blood isn't really...sweet. Umm, if its easier for you, you can do what I do a lot. I have this sad dark poem and in the last verse or so insert some happy love thing like "even so I love you still, like the light in my growing darkness" or some cheesy line like that. Works every time. ;) Anyways, I hope you get better at your romance.!
Lizard1856 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Again, shivers here. Thats awesome, insane, perfect, sad, wonderful, creative, and beautiful in each and every single possible way! Do not doubt yourself on wether or not you can write love poems - because you most definitley can! I feel your pain though, and I know it's hard to hold on sometimes; but you have to hold on. Things WILL get better. I promise.
wolfman7849 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
this a really good poem i was lost in it from the beginning and it inspired me to continue my poems thank you