Reviews for To Catch and Fall
Veronica Fay chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
HI! This is fantastic! I like how you've developed your characters, and I really want Maison to get her memories back! I feel bad for Ember, but I'm excited to see them interact! I dislike Lois! I don't think it's right that she hides her sister from her!

-Veronica
AprilBaby98 chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
This chapter is fresh an gives the story something new. Seeing Holden and Embers relationship develop has been really great. I love how they interact with each other. Can't wait to read more, and have you update!
NoShortageofFault chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
YES, more chapters! I cannot express how much I adore this story. Your writing style is rich, the characters are well-developed, the story seems to be planned out well and I just really, really, really love Holden. :) Keep writing, I'll be reading and enjoying!
Scribble Scribe chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
First of all I'll quote my reaction to seeing in my alerts that you'd updated. "Yay! Another chapter! Finally!"
Now, having read it, I can tell you it is still as well written and fun to read as ever and I am really looking forward to more. :)
bookworm121197 chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I don't normally read stories involving zombies but To Catch and Fall kinda drew me in. It is so well written and very descriptive which makes me imagine every little detail. Cannot wait to read more xxc
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
You left us hanging there! Please update soon I might die!
NoShortageofFault chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I honestly cannot get over how addicted and well written this story is. This chapter literally made me shiver! (:
I say this with complete honesty; this is by far one of the best stories I've read on here.
Well done, and I'm anxious to read more!
Scribble Scribe chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
The most intense chapter so far. I had chills. Write on :)
Pastoria Levior chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Good chapter!
Pastoria Levior chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
So far I am loving this story. The characters are great and believable and the plot is rich and page-turning. Looking forward to the chapters to come. I'll be following!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
why? why are you doing this to me?! what did I ever do to you/ I love this story and the one on fanfiction. I understand that your busy and all but I need more! and fast I could die without it!

BYE! from- Dying for more!?
NoShortageofFault chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Oh my God.
Words cannot express how much I'm loving this story. Your writing style is just perfect and the story line is addicting. I also love how you divided the chapters into "then" and "now". It reminds my of the way one of my favorite authors write.

I'm already fangirling over the Ember and Holden pairing.

I honestly have nothing bad to say about this story so far.
Please continue updating and keep up the good work! :D

ImagineDreamBelive
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Im the reader of your story on fan fiction that keeps begging for more. well now that I read this whole story, like I said I would try to do, im going to get on my knees and double beg for more chapters of both!

bye from- Dying for more!
RuggedLines chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I am ridiculously obsessed with this fantastic series. Twelve billion thumbs up!
Phyra Sparks chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
please write more and soon! You got me hooked!