Reviews for To Love a Serial Killer
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was a very interesting one shot! It's safe to say that I've never read anything like this, but I do like it a lot. You need to writer another one of these!
madda8lynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I have been reading fictionpress for 8 years and I have never read a oneshot so interesting and unique. Loved it
pINk aNd GreeN CandyStripE chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
flipping awesome!
Jabe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You are right, this one-shot is quite good, flawlessly executed. I just cant relate to the bubbly secretary - narrator, who murders without any moral difficulties. Sure, everybody is frustrated by something, but if I wanted to get even that desperately, I would try to be more creative. Her sudden desire to murder seems like indirect suicide. Her old life is definitely over and she will end her days in jail, most likely.
RosesAndWriting chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Yep. I really love this.

The excitement over murder, coming from the murderer? Then Michael, who's rather calm about it. I. Love. That.

Very well done.
Bluesparkles chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love it. Just love it.
fallingWish chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Was there a prompt, or did you just randomly write up a murderous young secretary who ends up wanting to kill her ex-boyfriend and ex-boss?
Whatever the reason, I like it.
Not sure that "Dumpster" needs to be capitalized, but whatever.
Love the title. Very fitting. And I see you did a bit of research on the medieval era. Morning Star doesn't sound like a very frightening weapon D
I now kind of want to draw Lorelei and Michael now. Curse my lack of free time. :C