Reviews for How Well Did You Know Todd Jennings?
Anji Roongta chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
The thing is cool and good but just a bit difficult to understand i.e. perfect mystry.
Juan chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Man, I'm a native spanish speaker and even when english it's not my mother language I found the story really interesting. I can't figure out what actually happened but I believe that it has something to do with Riley. Please keep writing, I'm really looking forward to find out what happened!
Zoe chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
This is such an interesting story. I like how different the characters are, and how twisty and turny the interviews are getting. I can't quite figure out what's going on, but I really want to find out. So please keep writing!
Anji Roongta chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
It's gooooooooooooooooood
BuBuWinter chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
DELAYED dangit . Oh well I'm still gonna A.A.R :3

This is pretty good so far o: can't wait tp(I dont wanna fix this typo) read more -
Anji Roongta chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow interesting
September Silver chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Oh I love this... Developing characters is really fun and you do it so well. This is really interesting too. I want to read a whole BOOK of this, please go on!
not Ross chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is really interesting; a really unique way to start a story. I feel like some of the characters at the beginning all had kind of the same thing to say: that I should have talked to him more but didn't get around to it. I started getting really interested when the girl who liked him started talking. It brought up a ton more questions, the main one being: why the heck would you kill yourself when you have a girl waiting for you? Anyway, after that, the characters seemed to have more original, and different-from-each-other, things to say. Regardless, I think this should be an interesting story, and you'll probably differentiate between the beginning characters even more - could be I just wasn't paying attention.
Snowlilly31497 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this idea. It actually reminds me of Jay Asher's novel, "13 Reasons Why", but with an original twist. Keep going, I want to see how these people are connected!

- Sarah