Reviews for I Found You
Carmel March chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Aw, wonderful ending to the story. Absolutely loved it. I'll definitely be on the lookout for the sequel :)
Carmel March chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Incredible. So poignant, so realistic. I'm loving this! Looking forward to reading more soon :)
ChaoChao42 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This story is awesome! I love how the two families interact with each other. I've been thinking that Abby is the kind of person to forgive her sister no matter what. I see Melissa as more of a mob boss then Abby, but I think she is like the person who goes to special events and act all proper for the company. You know what I mean (well hopefully). I think atleast in my opinion you should consider forgiving Melissa so the sisters can be mob bosses and I think the partnership between the two families is a great idea.

Can't wait for the next update! :)
Carmel March chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I am absolutely hooked. I love your characters and the way you have them interact. Just wonderful! I can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Still interesting , still good want to see more. Please check you some of my stories it you get a chance.

Flipper66
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Good story line is far,however I'm taking it this is like a spin off to what you mentioned at the end to your story