Reviews for Bridge
AlaskenDreamer chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
love it! :)
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Aah! This reminds me of Anonymous Sender! Somehow... :S
Anyway - I love the metaphors, especially "red flashes"; it makes me think that their mind is pitching and their head is reeling as they fall. Everything is becoming crazy and delirious :O
It is an interesting and unique way of phrasing "try and try again"; a piece inspiring a lot of hope as well as hope lost but that hope will always prevail :')
It reminded me of birds and cages too that manage to break free :3
Very enjoyable :3
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful! This is very unique and I love the rhymes! Keep it up!
TheOtakuFaery chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This. Was. Amazing. I definitely think this takes the reader on a higher-level of thinking, which is something I enjoy and do in most of my stories. Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
See, this is why you're one of my favorite author's. :) :) :)

When you fall down, you might get scratched, bruised, or scarred. But the thing about these newly aquired cuts and bruises is that:

scratches and bruises heal
scars fade away, and so does the pain.

Keep going and keep trying. I've crossed quite a few broken bridges myself, and it's tough, but no matter what, you always reach the other side alive. Unless you give up . . . So DON"T GIVE UP! It will get better. I promise. ;)
Delilah Brightman chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was amazing, Naver, I mean it. I'm glad you post a lot, I love reading your works. I like this new style of poety! ;)
SilverTintedMist chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was very pretty and poetic. I liked the rhymes inside the lines, it made the words flow better with the line length