Reviews for World War E
Crash3009 chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
Thank you for the honest review! I did say good or bad I'd like to know :D, felt the need to reply to your post.

Glad you like the picture and name, since most of the world is like that in the story now! Took awhile to find one that felt like what it should look!

I've personally never seen Cora as Selene, but i havent seen those movies in awhile! I do love Kate Beckinsale though! As to your simple people dont turn best rangers over night. She isnt the best, its a scenario where you are thrown into it, either you learn quick or die. She learned quick. Naturally talented? Naturally gifted? Or maybe she just did what she had to do, learn to kill. I didnt explain it because i want to give readers the chance to think of it themselves. Put themselves in her shoes and fill in the blanks. I dont feel the need to spell everything out, like to leave some creative room for readers.

The look good and shave part, I dont know very many women, if any, who dont like to feel clean and shaved. If you are in a dirty place where old habits you used to do arent really available, it can help you feel like you or the old ways again. Nostalgia. I'm not sure where you got the princess thing from to be honest. She likes to be cleaned and shaved when she can be. Also having a sweet tooth... doesnt everyone have something they like or crave? Then going from sleeping on hard concrete to a bed... I think that would make a lot of girls excited.

As for the stronger core, she is strong at first, but like most things that hit home like falling in love. It can knock you down hard and fast. Why call it falling in love, if you arent falling? If you want a more manly woman that doesnt like to shave, be some what clean, and doesnt get knocked off her power from falling in love, then yes, try m/m stuff. But even then you'll find some that are way more princess like than this.

Damien is what he is, like I said, falling in love can change a person especially if something else is at play here. Like the mating call. I am also glad that i left fey and witches out as well, agreeing there! Can be too much!

As for the work, I wrote this years ago, its just been sitting here collecting dust. I decided to not change a thing about it, because it was my first finished story and i respected it for what it was. Broken and imperfect. Like everything in life, nothing is perfect.

I'm not striving to ever get published or for perfection. Writing for me is a sunday ritual for stress release and relaxation, i just post because i dont see why I should put time into something and not share it with at least someone!

If you want something out of a story, try writing one yourself, it'll be the only way to ever make yourself completely satisfied with the result because its the way you saw it happening in your own head. I'd love to read your work if you ever do.

But i really like the hunter-prey, sexual tension, more danger idea. I may take that approach with another story i may write. Because this story was never about that, but others sure can be!

Best of luck on your reading and writing adventures!
aynaarah chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I like the title very much.. awesome.. and even the picture.. it give the sentiment of a solitary being.. except that.. ..your story is none of it..

Cora is like Selene from Underworld movie series, at first.. like a trained hunter searching for prey in the dark of the night.. only that simple people don't turn best rangers overnight.. ..and we are given no other explanation..

..but then she isn't the hunter anymore.. looking to look good and shave and stuff.. she's like a princess in a tower.. .. with fluffy pillows and furry things around.. and caught in her sweet fantasy.. she even has a very sweet tooth!.. all flower power.. ..you don't have to make her Xena, but girls do have a stronger core.. ..otherwise I'll just go on on looking for stories for girls with a dick.. m/m and stuff.. ..now that I think about Damien, sorry, but he is kind of girly too..

I would have expected to see more horror/gruesome things.. and a more tense feeling hunter-prey, more sexual tension, more danger... you started with a promising apocalyptic scenario and.. though I'm glad you did not bring the fey and the witches into the story as well..

You have a lot of work to do.. still .. nice idea.. thank you for sharing..
xXSaraphine-DominoXx chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Such a great story! I read it beginning to end in one setting! Loved the plot and emotions that you put into it; it's officially one of my favorites. :)
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
i like the third story step one it sounds good and interesting
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
That was amazing! Have i told you how much i love this story cant wait for the next update :3
Evangeline Curls chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
Yea it was fast, but I really enjoyed it. Could you write an epilogue? I would love to hear how the future of that world turned out.

Great story!
Evangeline Curls chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Hey! so I'd hate to see this story remain unfinished! Is everything okay? I've been thinking about this story and I really hope that you have given up on it :(
Update again soon please!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
really great story! I like it:) i never read anything similat the mating proces was awsome:)
please update
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Finally! I was waitinG for this. Can't wait to see what happens next :3
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Seriously... you cant leave me in this cliff hanger Please i want Cora to just mate with him already so i get some fun :3
Evangeline Curls chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
I'm sending you buckets of motivation! Please don't stop this story! It's so interesting and unique! I don't always have time to review (at least not right away), but I always look forward to reading a new chapter. As soon as I get a message about an update to your story, I literally stop whatever I am doing and read the new chapter. I hope you update soon! Please don't stop writing! :D
luvsAstrongHEROINE chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
okay, so next chapter she has got to be mating with him. You're making him so noble.
luvsAstrongHEROINE chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
thanks for the clarification.
luvsAstrongHEROINE chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
killing him? by not accepting him as a mate?
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013