Reviews for World War E
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
okay so this is getting good. I so want to know whats going to happen next . YAY! Can't wait :3
Evangeline Curls chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Great Chapters! I love the pace of the story and how it is developing! I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder how she will react to finding out she is his mate...so excited! Update again soon please!
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
OMG I really like how this is going, can't wait for the next chapter. i officially love Cora she is awesome: strong, caring, smart, straight to the point, my hero :3
luvsAstrongHEROINE chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
You have hooked me. I recently found your story and read all ten chapters on my break. Intriguing story
Evangeline Curls chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the ending! This is definitely the Cora that I love. The chapter was the perfect length and had the perfect balance of suspense/action/love. Great work! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
pretty good. I really like where its headed. can't wait for more ! :3
Anehalia chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Poor girl. Like I said, I like your story for the story that it is. Glad to see you update quickly.
Evangeline Curls chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Hey sorry I haven't been able to review in awhile (I've moved out of my old apartment). I really liked the last couple of chapters! I'm glad that the story is developing faster, at the same time, maybe it's going a little too fast? I mean in the beginning you did an awesome job describing her mental state and the background of the story, but now i feel like it's started to become a little choppy - this isn't necessarily bad! I just feel like maybe the story is going a lot faster than it should. Maybe an extra chapter between going the love scene and getting to the port would have been good. I feel like you are missing some build up of tension, or just some sort of interaction between Cora and the group. I feel like the character interaction/dynamic between each of them (or at least the main ppl) is lacking. Otherwise, great couple of chapters, and I can't wait to read about what happens next!
karasuno chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Noooo, *sniff* last available chapter. I was so lucky to find this after 8 chapters out, got a nice long start in this xD. Now I'm begging you to update soon. The cliffy is killing me x.x
karasuno chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
So far love how the story is unfolding. It's definitely better to read a story with plot :DDD Haven't read many great ones here, so it's always a pleasant surprise to find something like this 3
karasuno chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
No intelligent thought in my head after reading this chapter lol. Just imagine me squeeing around :D.
karasuno chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
*_* Damien 3 I love the strong silent type. Plus he's a werewolf, can't get better than this. *fangirling*
karasuno chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Ugh, degenerate humans, how I hate them. Seem to revert back to animals and worse, too absorbed in their own survival. Great writing skill there :D.
karasuno chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Great that we learn more about Cora in this chapter :D. And she's very likable. And you also addressed one issue I've always wondered about in movies/books and so on about women in extreme situations - in the end of the chapter lol.
karasuno chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I really love how you describe Cora's day to day survival in detail. It makes the story more real to me.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »