Reviews for World War E
karasuno chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Just read everything and came back to review each chapter. Awesome story! It doesn't make sense to me how it doesn't have a thousand overexcited fangirls typing down reviews to hurry up with the next chapter xD. Well that's what I'll be doing in any case.
Anehalia chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Wow, that was an interesting story so far. I like the use of the war being to protect humans. One thing I never like in werewolf stories is the whole mate thing. It really bothers me, though I can kind of forgive it since the rest of your story is really good so far.
Evangeline Curls chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Again, a really great chapter. One critique...i felt the ending (like last third of the chapter) needs some work. It seems very choppy compared to the first chapters. It seems less detailed, or just less serious? I think it's just missing something, although, i'm not a writer. I just enjoy reading ;) I can't really put my finger on what is missing, but there is just a spark missing that was present in the previous chapters. Maybe it's Damian. I feel like he is rather unrealistic. He doesn't seem real to me. But maybe the next chapter will be better...thanks for updating! update again asap!
Evangeline Curls chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I just finished reading up to chapter 5, and I really LOVE this story! The main character is really awesome and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update asap!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3