Reviews for The Artists
Revamp chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was very long, but very good. I love how different your characters are and how mysterious a few of them are. I am especially interested in Ruse. I wonder why he doesn't talk and I'm interested in what his past might be like.

I love the fact that you made each character a different nationality and the choice of animals for each character.

Your writing is very descriptive and I love your sense of description. Your characters are all quirky and fun. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
c'estquatre chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Love your sassy or feisty protagonist, and your narrative flows wonderfully, which is quite something since most first person narratives on this site are quite jarring and choppy through there overuse of the first personal pronoun.
But, inno, in the second chapter there seemed to be an outpouring of characters, and I couldn't keep up with who was who, and that was kind of annoying.
Also, I'm not sure about your intent, but I expected a more light novel approach, while your prose is much more 'western,' so I think this might belong in 'fantasy,' or 'sci-fi?'
Other than that you should definitely keep writing this.
BasketballChamp chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
YEESSS! Someone with good ideas who spells right! :)
LilDvlAngl chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Love the story so far! hope to see you update it soon, since it definitely has potential.