Reviews for Left Or Right
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is such an emotive and strong piece; also so relatable because sometimes all you're left to contemplate is the pros and cons of something that use to mean something more. I really liked this and I just have to point out the obvious by saying this is one of your finest. I think everything just works here! The imagery is vivid and really powerful in the sense that it packs a punch. The flow is brilliant and the fact that you ended it on a warning was very sinister, clever and just brilliant. This piece just works and I wouldn't ever want it to change so promise me you won't ever change it. Brilliant and a definite favourite from me.
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
so true
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
How about walk into someone's life? How about feel real love that touches your inner soul? How about put aside the fear and walk with me my love to a path to which we are drawn that has been fortold that it is to be as it is my and your destiny. A path of many footsteps a path that causes the threads the strands of life to be connected as two people are connected. Throughout space, throughout time brought forth by fate, brought forth by love as two people realize just how much that they truly mean to each other.