Reviews for The Manhattan Mysteries
liannalevi7 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I have to say I really like your series. The only things that buff me us how fast they solve the mysteries. And I think it's too lovey-dovey between lucky and John. I want to see more of then becoming a family, which includes the fights and arguments that leaves then not talking to rather for days and such. And I know she's young, but make a few years pass or something and make them have a kid. Idk. But I do like your series so far. :)
liannalevi7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I found this very intriguing. I love detective stories and this story made my favorite list! The only thing though that bothered me is how easily they found the bad guy and how the bad guy just admitted that it was him without trying to lead the detective away from him. I think I would have liked to read more action as well. But either way, I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for the next one! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Wow, what an interesting character Lucky is! I am intrigued by her. Alexandra is ferociously horrible and I hope she doesn't reappear in the future pages! Okay, can't wait for more!