Reviews for Can't get over You!
heal me forever chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
gosh dat was sweet update reguralrly :)
Brimo94 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Wow, I'm not sure if he's just abusive or slightly sadistic... interested to see what might happen next.
heal me forever chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
good stry cont soon make d chapters long
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
great start
Brimo94 chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Hmm... this was an interesting chapter... i wonder if Sofia has feelings for Sameer... she's acting very weird, like something's wrong... waiting for your next update :)
Brimo94 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
it's interesting to see where this could be going... update soon with a bit of a longer chapter and i might have more to say!

me. yes. me chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Okay I'm loving the chemistry! It's so awesome! Their conversation was entertaining and I cannot wait to see what's in store for these two!

"Those exuberant girls were getting on my nerves after a while when they could not let their little cousin to even enter the damned room."

Haha I cannot tolerate such exuberance during such situations as well. So annoying! But that's just me.
me. yes. me chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
yay. Okay nice. But too short- the chapter I mean. Could've been longer. But I can't wait to read more!
me. yes. me chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
THE FIESTINESS. I love this! So awesome how the words just flow with fire and I could feel the chemistry between Sameer and Zain- so electrifyingg!